Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Sunday, August 3, 2008

What is wrong with this crackerish computer.....why can;t I leave lines

Hey magical people....
I don't know why the last post was all squished up...I tried to leave lines but it became squished..

Anyway I am doing another tag...

Name 5 people to do this survey
- Yau
- JJ
- Charlie
- Poop
- Gay fag

Answer these questions honestly
[ACT 1 ]

1. Are you allowed to have a bf/gf ?
I don't know...I never asked. but I had one an I am still alive now...


2. Describe yourself in one word.
CHERYL-ISH

3. Who would you pick , someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
the one that loves CHERYL ANNE...
(people like that are very very rare they most likely suffer from Mad Cow)

4 . Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Yup...I love Charlie but I can't tell him because I don't know where he is.

5. Does it feel good to love?
I guess so...I have mad cow

6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes to live, IF you love someone special what will you say to
that person?
I like being spontaneous...so I don't want to plan it..
But it will probably be Jibber jabber...

btw I am not spontaneous at all... I was just jabbering

7. What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
Go ahead you fugu-ish dumbell don't belive Cheryl Anne... you know what, I will be
laughing at you when you find out that CHERYL ANNE was actually right...
* nodding and putting on my snobbish face*

8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Yup...I convinced myself at first but it failed in the end...

9.What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
They have Mad Cow and are cracker-ishly fugu-ish

10.What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
Playing others is BAD..I hope you get played one day so I can laugh at you... hahaha


[ACT 2]

1. Best place to cry ?
I don't cry... Crying is for weak people
unless it is for a real reason like if someone died ( no offence to those who cry alot)

2. Who do you love the most?
CHERYL ANNE...

3. Tell us your dream last night?
I went to my primary school to help my mothers' friend's son who was taking part in a
public speaking contest. I was supposed to be his makeup artist as he hd some scars on his
face...i was supposed to find him at room 001..I know this is very stupid because rooms in
schools don't have numbers. anyway, instead of checking the first froom on the first floor, I
went straight upstairs. There was a guy there in a blue t-shirt holding a padlock....
He said he wanted to crush my wrist by padlocking it. I just walked away....
Someone told me that 001 was the first class on the first floor so I went downstairs but
Mr padlock was there.. he was wearing a red t-shirt this time and looked like Timothy Teh
My father came to the rescue.. Mr Padlock took out a blade and played with it. My father
snatched it and threw it down onto the field.. Since they were arguing I decided to escape.
I crept down the stars end ran across the field.......but Mr Padlock just jumped off the building,
picked up his knife and chased me....
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me I screamed for help. Then suddenly...............................
..........................................I Woke Up.....


4. Ever hated someone so bad?
Ya ... I am pretty hateful...I am bitchy too..and I am not proud of that

5. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
That Cheryl Anne is stupid....

[LAST PERSON]

~ Had a beer with ?
My Godfather..

~ Went to the movies with ?
Charlie.. I wish

~ Talked on the cell phone with ?
Yau

~ You hugged?
CHERYL ANNE....I hug myself when it is cold

~ You yelled at ?
2 mataharians.... asking them to hand up the gay green science book

[IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU ]

~ Kissed someone ?
Nope...

~ Sing/Sang/Sung ?
The battle and Candy Mountain

~ Danced crazy?
I don't do crazy things......Do i ??

1. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry ?
Just now... My mum forced me to eat ice cream..
I mean seriously... Ice cream isn't even good for me... ( it causes diabetes)

2. You will die in 3 mins. Last call?
my phone...so I can hear my voice
The sound of Cheryl soothes me.

3. If you could do anything OR wish anything, wad would it be?
I could turn back or go forward in time whenever I want to...

4. Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
Of course.... Just ask Christine and Mallek...
I do it all the time... ( they're just so bullyable)

5. Are you old fashioned?
I think so....

6. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them
back?
I love them...
I feel weak telling people that I love them....................
Don't blame me..... blame MAD COW

7. What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Talking .....
TALKING MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND....without it, it would go SQUARE...


xoxo
CHERYL ANNE
(notice that it is in bold this time??? syok sendiri)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: