Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Specially for Bee..

Hey there Magical People...

Did all you sparkles like me blogging in diary style or random crap style ( Vivaldi )??
( pls answer me )


Anyway I have dedicated this to my good friend Abigail aka Bee



I Love Winnie the Pooh and all his friends in the Hundred-Acre Wood too...
except Christopher Robin..



I think he looks gay...
I remember my mother laughing at me when I thaught he was a girl...\





Cheryl: What is Christopher Robin doing?? Why is she doing that?? she is so silly.


Mother: Hahaha Silly Cheryl...Christopher Robin is a boy..Why would a girl be called
Christopher??
























Notice there are no pictures of Christopher Robin...

xoxo

CHERYL ANNE

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: