Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Moooo!!! ( beware!! boring post ahead)

Hey there magical people..

Eeerr I don't know why I started with the sound of a cow..

Has anyone ever heard a pig say 'OINK"

If you ask CHERYL ANNE.. she would say that

PIGS SNORT.

They do not oink.

Besides, oinking is just a dumb thing to do.

I am soooooo BORED.

Oh, I have decided to sit in front during history from now on because
- I want to make peace with that annoying-I-think-I-am-smarter-than-the-text-book-writer..
The One and Only.. PUAN NOREHAN
- Mallek says that I will go to the second class if I get a B for behaviour
- I want to be good

BORED

Someone please tag me or something.

By the way ..

Congratulations to the 100th visitor to
A Land of Sweets and Joy...
and
JOYNESS!!!
Leave me a chat thinggy or something so I know who you are..
xoxo
CHERYL ANNE...
( I hope you don't think dumb self lover just because I say my name alot)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: