Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I AM CHERYL ANNE.

CHERYL ANNE!! I love myself. I love Christine too. Sparkles! Cheryl is very sad. Cheryl made a very obvious mistake in Sejarah storytelling today :(

Boo Hoo

But Cheryl is HAPPY AGAIN because...
.
.
.
.
.
.
I AM CHERYL ANNE!!

xoxo
CHERYL ANNE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay fine. This is Bee. Did I sound like Cheryl? I bet not. HI CHERYL!! I'm just messing around. Feel free to delete this nonsensical post if you want XD
BYE!!


But before that, WAINBOW!! :3 COPYRIGHTED BY BEE. DUN STEAL OR GO DIE, GAYS.
Learn to be original. (Pfft, as if I have the right to say that XD)


Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: