Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Friday, August 22, 2008

Back to Diary Mode...

Hey there all you Magical ones...


Hmmmm.. what did I do today???
I would say today was pretty ordinary....


I went to 1 Utama with Chee Earn....
We watched a gay dumb stupid movie called La Lingerie...
I'd give it 3/10


We left about an hour after the movie which was 2 hours long...
We tried on clothes and went window shopping....


I was supposed to go for tennis but it rained so I went to Pick n Brew for tea
I'd rate it 7/10...( reasonable price + delicious food )
For dinner we went to a quaint little Japanese restaurant called Hokano
I was rather satisfied with the place....
good value for money...I'd definitely go back some day.
Oh and I give them a 8/10



Nothing to blog about....

I am left with no choice but to blog about wbat I eat..

xoxo

CHERL ANNE

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: