Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Monday, August 25, 2008

Notice something different about this post??

Hello my bubbly lively joyful friends!!!!!

Remember I promised to blog about the ex-COOKEHS and some others..
yah I am going to...but first..

I am going to jibber-jabber...
Thats just what i do...

Today I found out that Rou En is a SEPTEMBER baby!!!!!
just like Cheryl Anne!!!!

My birthday is 5th September hers is on the 2nd...

We rock don't we...thats cuz were born in September
She is also a Virgo!!!


Did I tell you I might be grounded for months???

Went to 1u the other day and watched a movie....my mother thinks I lied about watching the movie so I wouldn't have to call her every hour...

According to her, Chee Earn's mothers friend saw Chee Earn walking around in 1u..
and at that time I was supposed to be at the cinema...

That lady needs glasses...
I mean SERIOUSLY...do you think I am conniving and smart enough to think of that!!

so she wants to ground me.....
she won't let me celebrate my birthday!!!! *cry*

About my birthday, ( talking to my friends...enemies don't need to read this) would you sparkles prefer....

- Pool party with no guys
- Dinner at somewhere
- Picnic at some beautiful magical looking park
- Go to 1u and do random stuff ( like last year )..........I'll buy you guys lunch or tea or brekfast or
dinner or supper

anyway......


Cheryl Likes Presents...
so you know what to do *winks*
xoxo
CHERYL ANNE

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: