Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Saturday, August 9, 2008

I hope you DIE!!!




Hey magical creatures...

By the way, I wasn't talking to you I was talking to blog titles (refer to title)..
I don't think you thought I was anyway because you are magical and not perasan...right??

Anyway...today, I have decided to blog about....eeerrrr POOP..

Change off plans.. oh gawd I spelt of wrongly..
What is wrong with me..
I am going to blog about...........
Gahhh nothing to blog about..
I'll just jibber jabber until my brain which has an amazingly large capacity thinks of something..

Oh.. today I my mum let me skip school *clap hands and say vaaah*
Vahh is a dumb word

So I made pancakes for breakfast..
It turned out quite well.. We ate them with orange marmalade.
Then I made instant noodles for lunch and burnt my hand..
But I was quick to act..
I immediately put my hand under running water. Then rubbed some ice on it.
Then I watched Gossip Girl ..
Gossip girl has made it to my list of favourite tv shows...




Cheryl's Favourite TV shows




House M.D.


Desperate Housewives




Ugly Betty



Gossip Girl

Grey's Anatomy




Still don't know what to blog about........
Going to poop
xoxo
CHERYL ANNE



Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: