Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'll tell a story when I am free..but now is crap time

Hi Hi Bubbly Shiny Stuff!!!

Happy Belated Merdeka!!!

LOOOK over there...its a Jalur Gemilang!
Did I tell you that I might be grounded!!!
Because I didn't answer my mother two seconds after she called me!!!
Seriously!!! It was TWO seconds..
Even my brother agrees that my disease (mad cow) might be spreading to my mother
She has been shunning my family for two days now!!
and our birthday is this friday!!
My mother and I share the same birthday...
Oh ya...Sorry Rou En if you recieve your present late. Hope you won't mind!!!
GAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! DAMN STRESSED
Test is coming soon and I am still not in The Mood ...to study that is
What I need is a rival and a Study Buddy!!!
Any Volunteers??!!
Got to go now...
BEE, this is how I sign of...Watch Closely
xoxo
CHERYL ANNE
GOT IT!!!!
GET IT !!!!
GOOD!!!!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: