Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Friday, August 22, 2008

Slightly Emo Post

Hey Magical friends....

You people obviously don't read my posts or just don't follow instructions or just don't like answering my questions......

Anyway, Cheryl Anne is feeling slighty sad....( caused by various reasons )

Reason 1 : My mother is going to Australia for the whole year end holiday..
which means I will be spending Christmas without her...

Reason 2 : School Holidays are ending which means I have to look at JEET's face and
NOREHAN...aaahhh my eyes

Reason 3 : For some reason I am feeling very worthless and lonely..
As if my friends aren't there for me....
I keep on thinking of who would visit me if I was sick in a hospital and who wouldn't

Who would actually come because the cared....
and who would come for fun or because they are trying to suck up...

and many more but I don't want to torture you.....

Oh and for some reason I tend to make myself sadder by listening to depressing music...

Its the MAD COW!!!

xoxo
CHERYL ANNE


Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: