Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Thursday, August 7, 2008

POOPY test are for POOPY people...

Hey magical friends....
Plese do not be offended by the title...

Anyway... POOPY people are actually there is only 1 POOPY person so ...blablabla

The POOPY one is YEAP KENG HAN...

But before I talk about that I will tell you about the test.

On Wednesday we had Mathematics and History.

Mallek, Jeremy, Christine and I were supposed to team up and copy using the calculator and totally neglect the test...
But Mallek and Jeremy decided to study....

I wanted to study but Christine the dumbbell took my book away...

Anyway... I would like to put an end to discrimination....

Yesterday during Math Pn. Gay-rinderjeet made Christine, Mallek and I sit in front..

And today Hazura did the same thing...

I know I talk alot but .............................I have nothing to say.

Back to Keng Han...

In front of the whole class and Hazura, He says

KH : Saya tak mahu duduk dengan dia...Saya benci...BENCI

Hazura: Ehh

CHERYL ANNE THE MAGNIFICENT : What...I didn't even do anythaing.. and thats not the
way to treat your classmate

Hazura : Ok-lah Keng Han kamu pergi duduk di situ...

I mean seriously thats not the way to treat me... I didn't even do anything to that Gay piece of poop..who thinks I want to copy him in this poop test...


Bored...

xoxo
CHERYL ANNE

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: