Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cheryl Anne's tips on STUDYING SEJARAH !!!

Hi there my smiley-faced people...

Maybe I am just perasan but I think quite a few people have asked me

" Hey, how do you get so high for sejarah!!?? Its so hard and annoying. I hate it!! Sejarah sucks "

First of all, I would like to say that SEJARAH DOESN'T SUCK!!! Ok maybe Malaysian history is kinda useless and the text book writers also lie alot for example

The Suez Canal was built so that the British could take over Egypt...Our dumb book said they built it to come to South East Asia and take Malaysia ( perasan shit writers )

Anyway, back to the point... TIPS

1. Use a HIGHLIGHTER when reading from the text book
2. Don't use those dumb reference books
only things from the TEXT BOOK will come out
3. Write your own NOTES
4. Don't have the this-is-not-important-it-won't-come-out attitude
everything in the text book is important especialy the
LITTLE STUFF IN THE BOXES AT THE SIDE and THE CAPTIONS
5. Do STORY-TELLING with your friends (or talk to yourself )
6. READ OUT LOUD and REPEAT FACTS using your own method
( make a song or just joke about it with friends trust me you'll never forget)
7. Do EXERCISES and don't refer to the text book until you have marked it
I will tell you people a story tomorrow..stay tuned
xoxo
CHERYL ANNE

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: