Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Beijing Olympics






Hey Magical People...
I know what to blog about... I am going to blog about the


Opening Ceremony of the Beijing Olympics



It was the best opening ever...

For the first time ever...
- A new stadium was built just for the Olympics
- A new stadium was built built just for the swimming event
- The Olypics logo was formed in the sky
- The torch went up the magical mountain, Mount Everest



I am sure all you magical people watched the opening.



The performances were simply spectacular....
and so were the fireworks....



There were acrobats doing flips and dancing around on a giant globe....


A performance by China's leading pianist, Lang Lang who was accompanied by some small little girl...

There was a girl flying through the sky....




I know she had a harnass on but I takes guts to fly across the very large stadium with billions watching you...not many are brave enough...


and then there was the performance by the drummers...




The whole ceremony was simply MAGICAL and sparkly

( sparkle sparkle.....SPARKLE!!!!)












SPARKLE SPARKLE SPARKLE!!!

xoxo

CHERYL ANNE




Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: