Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Christine!!!

Hi Magical Friends
and before I forget .....


Happy Birthday Christine!!!



Christine and Mad Cows





Today I got to ponteng school...because I wasn't healthy




GAAAH!!!

I didn't get to sing Tanggal 31...
and now I have to eat all the cupcakes I made for the Dimwit ( Christine)




Anyway, while you were celebrating Independence Day and singing all the lovely songs....

- I drank universal solvent aka h20 aka water...
- I practiced for my music exam
- I studied Italian terms ( Allegro means fast and lively)
- I walked around in panties
- I watched Gossip Girl
- I blogged




Oh oh and I have identified my favourite character in Gossip Girl....




I know everyone likes Nate (Chace Crawford)..
I like him too..I think he is hot..





But... my favourite person is Chuck Bass...





The asshole who goes around torturing people on purpose...
and thinks he can pass interviews by saying "I am Chuck Bass"



I think we have alot in common....

which is a bad thing
..




anyway..I am going to continue being bored and stop making you bored...


xoxo
Cheryl Anne











Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: