Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Everyone should be treated equally

Hey magical people..



I am sure you heard about China's attempt to fool all of us by using a video to fake the fireworks and letting the pretty girl lip-synch.



I mean seriously... Ugly people shouldn't be discriminated.

Everyone should be treted equally weather they are ugly or pretty or black or white or smart or dumb or sound nice or have an annoying voice....



I find that all of us tend to judge people based on whats on the outside

Ok.. maybe only I do it
I just go around disliking people for stupid reasons.

....like if I am in a bad mood I would get even angrier if I see an ugly person or if I hear someone with an annoying voice ( Pn. Norehan) start talking...
Then I would say.."Gaaahh I hate that b*tch even if she didn't do anything...

I am also more likely to be nice to a beautiful person compared to an ugly one...

If Keng Han was hot I'd probably be a little nicer to him..

So Magical People,

From now on, I Cheryl Anne
promise not to hate people just because of
- soemeones voice or tone
- someones skin colour
- someones geniusness level
- someones hotness
- blablabla
I am going to stop judging people..
( it probably won't work but I'll try my best)
CHINA IS A DUMBELL FILLED WITH PEOPLE...
I would have loved China if they let the real singer perform because that shows that they love all thier people equally..
I hope the Mad Cow that made the pretty girl perform insted will become very ugly ..
xoxo
CHERYL ANNE

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: