Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Uuummumuum eemmiiioom

Hi sparkles....

Oh oh today for the first time ever
Jeet called me up and I got the question CORRECT!!!!
for the first time ever!! big deal, right??

That is proof that not talking makes you smarter!!! It makes you more genius-ish

In case you didn't see what I did today...ok I'll start from the top...just for you

Cheryl : Oooooh look Bee has musking tape
Bee : Oh lets put it on Cheryl's mouth so she can't talk
Bee : Hey anyone got pen??? *takes out pen and draws on the tape which is on Cheryl's mouth*
Cheryl : Umuumum uuum
Yau : Write ' ssshhhhhhh'
JJ : No no no come give me the pen * draws a mouth and fangs and teeth*
Cheryl : Uhhhuuumuuuhm * muffled laugh *
JJ : Cheryl stop laughing!!!!! Cheryl stop moving!!! Don't laugh!!!
Christine : What coloured teeth do you want???
Bee : Make them colourful
Yau : Jeets here..Come we must show Jeet
Everybody : Hahahaha
Yau : Teacher, look now Cheryl can't talk
Jeet : Hahaha
Yau : Is it morning or afternoon???
Yau : Good morning Pn Sarinder
Cheryl : Uuud muunnn Uun Uwinda
Jeet : Give me the tape so if she talks I can put more
Yau : Hahaha here teacher
Jeet : I can still hear Cheryl talking
Cheryl : Uuuum uum oom
Everybody : Hahahahaha
Too lazy to type!!!!!
Sorry to all the people I annoyed today especially Rou En..I kept asking for calculator.
I bet even more annoying than usual wasn't I
Oh and Norehan got nicer
xoxo
ewweel annnn aka CHERYL ANNE THE MAGNIFICENT

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: