Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Vaaahhhh...Bored but still happy!!


Hey Sparkles....I mean Magical people...

How have your school holidays been so far???
Its been so-so for me...and I am going to treat my blog as a diary until I get inspired..

Today Cheryl went for her practical exam...

Her playing was not to bad...her hearing was GOOD ( not self proclaimed...the examiner said so ) but sight reading and improvisation was horrible...with a capital H....( probably a C or D ).

After that my mum decided to take my brother that I love alot and I to Dessert's Bar

In my oppinion the place was not bad...
I would give it a 5/10

We had
- strawberry crepe
- pear and kiwi smoothie
- mango and pineapple smoothie
- waffles with ice-cream

I still prefer Chocolate Lounge which gets a rating of 7/10
although Dessert's Bar is cheaper..( RM 10 for a smoothie )

On second thought.. the price is about the same because the servings at Chocolate Lounge are bigger...

Can't friggin put photos...

GO DIE...COMPUTER!!!!

I take that back don't die....fix yourself instead..

GOT IT!! GET IT!! GOOD

Going to go continue listening to VIVALDI...
and my latest obsession JOHANN STRAUSS...

I will blog about STRAUSS tomorrow if I have time..
and I will post the pics if the computer becomes healthy..
Wait!!! computer is working again....
Chocolate Lounge

VS

Dessert's Bar



xoxo
CHERYL ANNE


Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: