Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Monday, August 18, 2008

Another lame post.....



Hey there Magical ones...




I thought the holidays would be extremely fun...

But so far it has been rather dissapointing....
not even half as fun as I thought it would be....


Today...

I woke up early for my Theory Exam....

Then I had music class...For practicle ( which is tomorrow )

I think I can get distinction!!!
because I ....am Cheryl Anne!!

Anyway...


Afterthat I went for lunch at Sakae Sushi
I had........... eeeerrrr sushi....

then I went home.

and lied down on my bed ....




.....30 minutes later....


I got so bored so I decided to listen to music, close my eyes, and find out what musics fills my mind with...
For some apparent reason...
I thought of the colour red...

I changed the song and it was still at red..



RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED...


I thought of
- a forest with beautiful red flowers growing all over the place...
- dancing in a long red dress
- a piece of silk which was red in colour...

red tulips

red roses



Just in case you are a dumbell who can't tell when I am fooling around like someone I know...
I was joking about getting a distinction...

Cheryl Anne is not that fantastic...

But if you think she is I won't argue with you....

xoxo
Cheryl Anne

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: