Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another Tag

Name 5 Friends Of The Opposite Sex.
-how old are they?
-where are they currently?
-how long have you known them?
-tag 5 people.
1. Mallek Aminullah
-13
- planet earth
- last year
2. JJ
- 14
- earth
- last year
3. Jeremy
- 13
- planet earth
- this year
4. Kadri
- 14
- planet earth
- last year
5. Charlie
- don't know
- the meadow
- last year
Would you rather ..........
party with 1 or 5??
CHARLIE of course
marry 2 or 4??
Neither.... but if I was forced it would be JJ
make out with 3 or 5??
Charlie is hotter but Cheryl Anne and a unicorn would be stupid....so the winner is Jeremy
date 1 or 2
sorry Mallek but JJ is hotter so I pick JJ
kill 1 or 3
I am good .....I don't kill...I am CHERYL ANNE
cuddle 2 or 5
CHARLIE (on the magical bridge of hope and wonder)
have kids with 3 or 4
Jeremy..because I want hot kids...with good genes..
live with 1 or 3
actually I choose....CHARLIE (5)
be stuck on an island with 2 or 5
obviously I would pick the unicorn... who wouldn't
has 3 ever hurt you
yup...he threw pieces of newspaper at me ...and it hurt so badly that I nearly cried
have you ever hurt 4
I punched him but I don't think it hurt...so NO
who is the funniest
CHARLIEEEEEEE......
whoever disagrees will be shunned
SHUNN THE NON BELIEVER
SHUUUUNN....SHUUUUUNNUUUH
can you beat up 5
NO....btw if you beat up 5 you will be shunned....
when did you last see 2
this morning
who is the smartest
Jeremy.... he is second smartest in the world
smartest is the one and only
Cheryl Anne
how long have you known 5
use your brains......
MAD COW (yes i am talking to YOU)
who is 3 dating/crushing on
Cik Rozihan
who has a better
.... smile
all have nice smiles in thier own way...
except for the one who has brown teeth ( doesn't brush his teeth)
... body
unicorns - Charlie
humans - Jeremy
but I prefer CHARLIE..
....face
charlie
...attitude
Kadri
....voice
charlie
....clothes
Jeremy...
I tag
- hui li
- xian
- jj
- hei zel
- rou en
Who was the overall winner if this tag....can someone count for me then tell me because I hate counting....
xoxo
CHERYL ANNE......
P.S. I love Cheryl Anne and Dr House and Charlie and
Magical people

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: