Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Monday, July 14, 2008

Hate Rozihan

Today in school, my moral teacher who doesn't practice moral at all pinched me. It was very painful and I almost cried. That stupid mad cow relly doesn't know how to treat her students. I was just sitting down talking then all of a sudden Rozi walks up and pinches me..

Rozihan: Ey, Cheryl mana buku kamu

Cheryl: Nah sini cikgu

Rozihan: Kamu ini sentiasa tak buat kerja. Sangat malas

Cheryl : Ouch...ouch..

Rozihan : Saya tak cubit kau pun...Ey duduk elok..elok jangan duduk terkangkang

cheryl closes her legs

Rozihan :Cikgu kata duduk elok elok nanti saya cubit kamu

cheryl turns around to put her legs under the desk ...Suddenly cheryl feels pain on her arm

Cheryl : Aaaaah my nerves my nerves...ouch stop it...my nerves are important

rozihan was pinching cheryl

Rozihan :Baik kamu duduk elok elok

See.... Rozihan is EVIL...We should shunn her...Shunn the non believer shunn shunnuh...Ok that doesn't make sense..

Cheryl Anne

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: