Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Stupid non believer

Hey there magical people..
MAGICAL is GOOD.
and it is very good indeed and not childish whatsoever..
Pn stupid Norehan thinks it is childish to like mermaids...She is insulting Walt Disney..
I mean seriously she has Mad Cow Disease..
Today she wanted to demerit Christine and I because Christine drew a mermaid body with a Yau face. Luckilly there was no space in the Buku Kawalan.
That dumb teacher is a non believer..

Shunn the non believer shunn shunnuh.

Another non believer is Rozihan.
Abi and Christine and I thought her how to shunn and guess what she did................

she gave us 10 demerits each.
Rozi is so ungrateful and doesn't deserve good students who try to help her.


To Abi and Yau and Christine, STAY MAGICAL and let your imagination run free..



Good bye my magical friends

xoxo
cheryl anne

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: