Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I got tagged and I don't feel happy but I am not sad either....

Instructions :Remove one question from below and add in your own question, make it a total 20 questions. Then tag 8 people from your list. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them that they have been tagged.

1. At what age you wish to marry?
28

2.Will you consider sexual relationships before marriage?
Probably just second base

3.Do you smoke?
NO...It causes lung cancer....

. What is the the latest gadget that you own ?
Ipod nano

5. Who did you mostly texted lately ?
Yau

7. What is the latest thing you bought with your own money?
17 magazine

10. What makes you cry?
CHICKENS....I am freakishly scared of them... I cry if i see a picture

11. How many kids do you want ?
1

12. Are you CRAZY??
OBVIOUSLY......I have mad Cow

13. Where is the latest restaurant you had dinner?
Don't know...

16. Do you believe in God?
Yes

17. Do you like your relatives ?
Some of them...like my cousins

18. Name your favourite game or sport.
Cheerleading

19. Name the first person that comes into your mind now.
Cheryl Anne

20. Point out 5 things about the person who tag you.
- a guy
- has bunny like hair
- very skinny
- bon jovi fan
- chelsea fan


tag:
Yau
Christine
Rou en




Blablabla

to lazy to tag people because tags are mad cows...
they are fun to do but annoying to pass on....



FUGU

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: