Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Friday, July 18, 2008

Lalala

Hey magical people...
I hate blog titles. I find them annoying and ........I don't know I just hate them.
I am also very happy to say that Pn Aminah hates that dumb Yeap Keng Han just like everyone else..Bored. This is a dumb post.

Oh I am going to Penang so I won't update my very useless blog until I come back..

Apart from that, Cheryl has decided to stop exercising (and by exercising she means strength work) until she grows at least half an inch taller..She will still do cardio to prevent obesity..
Cheryl has been planning to buy a trampoline so she can jump around like a mad cow..
Wait..... cows don't jump..
Anyway, jumping is a great workout especialy if you want to grow taller and if you want sexy legs. and thats exactly what Cheryl wants ...So she is going to buy a trampoline..

Jumping on trampolines also have other advantages such as.......
1. it burns up to 150 calories an hour
2. it is very fun compared to rope skipping or running
3. it makes you feel happy as jumping causes the release of endorphins
4. it can be done indoors and outdoors.. Therefore your workout won't be disrupted by the
weather.
5. unlike skipping, it doesn't affect your joints



xoxo
cheryl anne

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: