Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mad Cow is back again....

Hey there magical people..
I am sure you are tired of me trying to be smart so I am back to my usual nonsense....

Did I tell you people about my finger??

I was trying to close the sliding door but it refused to close so instead of pushing it, Cheryl-the-genius decided to pull it instead..

Cheryl put one hand on the thinggy where the door lands after it has been closed.
She pulls the door with her other hand.
Shockingly, the door started to function again.
As a result, the door slams into her other hand whichis on the thinggy..
2 seconds later:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
my hand...my hand.
Cheryl runs to the kitchen...
She tells her maid what happened
"kakak..kakak..tangan saya kena tangkap dalam tingkap"
Cheryl puts her injured thumb under running water.
Cheryl starts to cry...
She calls her mother and tells her the story..
her mother laughs at her ..
Cheryl decided to put her hand in a bucket of ice..
10 minutes later:
Cheryl wraps her finger in a tissue..
THE END

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: