Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Influenza also known as Flu

Gaahh....
I hate being sick. Today I was sneezing and coughing and sweating out cold sweat the whole time I was in school...and in addition to my misery, I had to endure two periods of Jeet torture plus one period of listening to Norehan the stupid non-believer one period of jothi the psycho and one period of Rozi-I like to torture my students because I am Dumb-Han..

It was horrible..

Based on my self-diagnosis, i think I am coming down with the Flu..
Symtoms of Influenza are
1. fever
2. headache
3. tiredness
4. cough
5. sore throat
6. muscle ache
7. blocked or runny nose..

(my symtoms are the ones in red)

I don't know who or what started the flu outbreak in 2 matahari because I am not the only one who is sick..I think it is probably the southwest monsun which is causing it to rain eveyday.


I have to go now...stay healthy

xoxo
cheryl anne

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: