Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sports Day '09 (Part 1)

BEST. SPORTS. DAY. EVER.

I have too much to write -.-" I'll have to go by categories. HAHA.
A little on cheer and deco. No time to finish -.-"

CHEER

Had to be at school at 4.30 a.m. *Yawn*
No one was there when I reached except for Rachel and Clara (I know how badly you wanted to sleep in :P) I was supposed to help Yu Xin piece together our rainbow, but I ended up falling asleep in the tempat rehat. HAHAHA XD We did our make-up and hair, along with one LAST practice.















JC's not in the picture D: JENGJENGJENG. Stole this from Cindee!

I am proud to say I made it through cheer! Haahaa :D
Thank you,

Amanda and Cindy, for patiently teaching me the dance routine and how to do stunts.
JC, Thamm, Clara and Zoe for correcting my every move, making me smile kao kao. For JC and Amanda, thank you for your muscles and always catching Iqin when I forget to. Heh :D
Vin Yi and Iqin, for trusting me with your life. Eventhough I nearly dropped you guys like a gabajillion times. Sorry!! :D

and the rest of the team!

I came back with a few scratches, bruises and aches, but it was worth it. I had a blast during practices and during Sports Day. No, I will not cry anymore :) Heh.

We managed to get 2nd place. Tied with Yellow :D Congrats to all the Blue house cheerleaders (That means you Christine!)



















Final pyramid. (AGH. My leg is bent :O)
*More will be up during Part 2. Including the video.

DECO

Surprisingly, Deco got 2nd place! WOOHOOO!!
Thanks to deco, I got to skip school for 1 week STRAIGHT.

DO.YOU. KNOW. HOW. HAPPY. I. AM????!?!?!?!?!!?!














(Fluff friends are all with me. I found them stashed in the tempat rehat. I'll be handing it out on Monday. Come find me! I have an extra rabbit, who wants it? Green's get to reserve first :D)

I keep stealing pictures -.-" All Xian Qi's.

Wen Dee did a great job as deco's leader! :D I'm sure she was under a lot of stress. We can all see that. (I still want an OMG T-shirt.)
Xian Qi and I were being not very optimistic after taking a peek at all the other houses deco. Meanwhile, being the complete opposite was Li Qi. He thought we should've got first. Heh XD














The hats that took 1 month to finish, and got trashed in one day T.T
Same goes for the arrows. Sadcase. At least the marchers looked cute in them :D

During the past few weeks, the deco members didn't really cooporate. But on the last week, they were itching to come for deco. I got flooded by SMS's telling me to call them out of class to do deco. Thank god. Hah. Imagine 10+ students hiding from Pn. Lee while painting faeries. A sight to behold. Our deco location was pretty awesome since it was secluded, and had KH tools at our disposal. We were the only deco team to not get shoo-ed out by Pn. Lee.

Anyway, more tomorrow. You'll have to wait for the emotional post. NYAHAHA. I know I was very emotional during Sports Day. HIDUP HIJAU.

Abigail

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: