Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Friday, March 6, 2009

I Don't Love You.

Saya kena tag oleh Soo Yin. Sadcase.
But I'm so bored, so I'm thankful she tagged me at the same time :P

1. Put your iTunes/Winamp/Media Player on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name
5. Tag at least 10 friends
6. Anyone tagged has to do the same, because fun pointlessness spreads like a virus.

If someone says "Is this okay?" you say?
Permanent-David Cook
(I'm permanent...It kinda suits but, I don't know how it suits! Haah :D)


How would you describe yourself?
Umbrella-Rihanna
(I'm not an umbrella! D: But I'm sure Kelvynn, Isacc, Chin, Benji and Zi Xiu likes the Rihanna part -.-)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
The Great Escape-Boys Like Girls
(Yay! My favorite song :DD So this means I should like guys who plan great escapes?)

How do you feel today?
I Can't Get No Satisfaction-Adam Lambert :'D
(Wow. That hits the spot. Exactly how I feel today. Plus, Adam Lambert sang it, EVEN BETTER :D)

What is your life’s purpose?
Light On-David Cook
(Haha. My purpose in life is to leave lights on and on lights. Waste electricity and make electric bills go higher. Life doesn't get any better than this! :D)

What is your motto?
The Time Of My Life-David Cook
(Hmm. I SHOULD make that my motto. To have the time of my life. I really should. *Agrees with self*)

What do your friends think of you?
Shake It-Metro Station
(Urhm. You can't get me off your minds! Muhahaha. I'm so rememberable :'D)

What do you think of your parents?
If I Ain't Got You-Alicia Keys
(Awww. I'm so sweet. :'D)


What do you think about very often?
Homecoming-Hey Monday
(My other favorite song!! :DD
If the song replays in my head a million times, does it count?)

What is 2 + 2?
Crank That-Soulja' Boy
(HAHAHAAHAHA. I can now do the Crank That dance during Math exams!! :'D)

What do you think of your best friend?
Don't Turn Back-Colby O' Donis
(What think you?)

What do you think of the person you like?
Come Back To Me-David Cook
(Okay, let's go with the flow.)

What is your life story?
Poker Face-Lady Gaga
(Can't read my, can't read my, no you can't read my poker face. *plays poker* :D)

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Miss Independent-Ne-Yo
(Am I lucky or what? :D Honestly, I do want to be independent.)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
With You-Chris Brown
(To be honest, I don't think of songs when I see the person I like...I think about them. Haha :D)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing-Aerosmith
(Woah. I HEART AEROSMITH!! :D What a romantic song to play.)

What will they play at your funeral?
Please Don't Stop The Music-Rihanna
(-.- Greaat. Go ahead and play ANOTHER Rihanna song during my funeral. I bet Kel, Isacc, Benji, Chin and Zi Xiu would love if that happens. Describe yourself-Rihanna. Funeral song-Rihanna. Is it destiny? :O *gasp*)

What is your hobby/interest?

Give It To Me-Timbaland ft. Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake
(GIMME YOUR STUFF!!! I ISH HERE TO ROB YOU!! >:D Muhahahaha)


What is your biggest fear?
Too Little, Too Late-JoJo
(Oh yes, I'm always late for dental appointments >.<)

What is your biggest secret?
This Love-Maroon 5
(This love IS my biggest secret. Rightttttttt. ;D)

What do you think of your friends?
Pressure-Paramore
(LOL!! I have to agree, sometimes you guys pressure me -.-)

What will you post this as?

I Don't Love You-My Chemical Romance
(Okay. Whatever you say.)


I tag :
1. People
2. Who
3. Are
4. Bored
5. And
6. Feel
7. Like
8. Doing
9. This.
10. BecauseEvenIfITagSomeoneTheyWon'tDoIt.

LUL.LOOL.LOL.


I need to update my iPod.
So many David Cook songs O.O woooahh. All the good songs(other songs) were at the back -.-

Okay, so I stayed back for deco today, we had a productive day! :D
Before deco, Soo Yin and I decided to walk to McD's.

Let's hop on the time machine and fast forward a little!

Back at school. Abigail opens the box of Fillet-o-Fish.

O.O LE GASP!!
They cut down the fish by like 1/2 and the cheese was like dangling out of the burger. Despair. At least the fries were good. Haaha. Still it was food, so, what to do again? Eat la! Just like what the banner in the canteen says: "Elakkan membazir makanan."


ROFLMAO.

Abigail.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: