Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Thursday, March 5, 2009

What HAPPENED?!?!!?!!?!?!?!??!

O.O

Where is the Font and Colour options for the posts??!!?!
They don't expect me to be a pro at HTML's right?
AAAHHHHHH. HTML's are like Alien language.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Anyway, I'm pretty happy with my results this test. It actually turned out higher than what I expected(Considering the fact I didn't study :P)...Though that's the end of my slacking. Hopefully. Eh? Haah. Fatchance.

Great I just realized something...The page was set to Edit HTML and not Compose. Ahaha. I'm so blur. Pls don't laugh at me -.-"

I slept through most of the free periods today, which is 3/4 of the time we spent in school because I was sick. I came to a conclusion that there are no comfortable positions to sleep in while sitting. Lie on your hand, hand gets numb. Lie on the table with no support, it's just taxing on your head. Bury/ Rest your head on both arms, cannot breathe.

Well my main point just focuses on whichever or whatsoever way I choose to sleep, a part of me goes numb. Ahaha. Does anyone know a way that I can sleep without going numb? :D

Oh yeah! This is probably a bit too late, but...BUD(4)'s much loved swimming pool is back!! It was fun while it lasted. It should probably be noted in Geography text books that it's the largest semi-natural lake/swimming pool in a school. Haahaaa. Maybe they should also include swimming events in next year's sports day incase the swimming pool decides to come back :D


Abigail

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: