Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Save or No Save?

Hello Mellow Yellow Jello Cello.

I'm getting better at rhyming. Heh.

Once again, another AI ranting post. HOHOHO. Because, I like to rant. And I only bother to watch American Idol :D *coughcoughadamlambertcoughcough*

Sooooo, America decides to give Alexis the boot. (NOOOOOOOOOO!! D:)


















Whywhywhy? She was my favorite contestant, well second to Adam. Glee. No one, I repeat, NO ONE beats Adam Lambert. He's on a league of his own :DDDDD

Whoo! Glamberts ROCK!

Speaking of Glamberts, this is another awesomely late post. Who watched Adam's performance on the Michael Jackson week? No words to explain how incredibly awesome his rendition of "Black or White" was. One of the best performances I've ever seen on stage. WOOOH. GO ADAM LAMBERT!! :DDDDDD I think I'll seriously cry if America decides to go all Chris Daughtry on him and the judges are to lazy to use their new "SECRET WEAPON" *sarcasm* to save him.



This is the studio version of Black or White. YOU MUST LISTEN TO THIS. For once I can say that he beats David Cook flat.
Freaking. AMAZING. I feel unreasonably happy every time I hear this song :D


Anyways, IMHO, I think they'll save their so called "secret weapon" for either Adam or Danny in case the scenario above takes place. Heh. But what will happen if they use their "save" on Adam and the next week Danny is out. Eh? EH? That would be cool. Padan muka for them.

Oh. I've just realized I went off topic. HAHA. Well, bear with one more Adam Lambert topic.
Anyone watched him yesterday night? It was kinda...uhm, a 'love it' or 'hate it' performance.
He sang Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" with a sorta middle eastern flair to it. I'll admit I wasn't crazy with this performance and I was even on the verge of not liking it.

Confusing but left me kinda happy. Is there such an emotion? O.O
Come on, everyone knows that Country isn't Adam's type. At least he tried his best! :D



WAIT WAIT WAIT. I take back what I said. I do like it, but it's not comparable to last week's performance. Still, it was unique and totally Adam! :D

Simon thought it was: "Absolute indulgent rubbish." (Haha?)

Well, it's not for everyone, is it?

-On topic now-

Jolene steals more than Alexis' man. Haha. Lame joke again :P
I'm surprised and not surprised she got kicked out. Her song choice was rather dull though D:
But why Alexis? Why not Michael? Yeah, he can sing. Whatever. I don't care. Alexis sings better and has more stage presence. Alexis vs. Michael, America picks MICHAEL.

WTShit is wrong with the world?!
*sobsob*

Hey, look on the bright side. Adam's still in :D

Abigail.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: