Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Thursday, March 26, 2009

JENG JENG JENG.

The time has finally arrived.

It's SPORTS DAY.

Woo Hoo! (No. I'm not happy :D)

In fact, I'm super stressed out right now. JENGJENGJENG.
But I shouldn't be stressed because my hair will turn white like Felix. Well, that's what he says.
*shoots self*

Anyway, YOU MUST ALL SUPPORT GREEN.

OH MY GREEN.
GREEN CAN, CAN YOU?


I shouldn't be blogging now. Yau says I need to sleep. This is a useless post. Please don't read it.

All the best to Green tomorrow. Let's give it all we've got. We're just 30 points down.
WE CAN DO IT! HIJAU FOR CHAMPS THIS YEAR. MAKE IT A YEAR TO REMEMBER.

-.- Uhm. Sorry, to semangat-ed. No one reads this blog.

I better sleep now. Mega-stress. Heehee! :'D

Abigail

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: