Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Friday, March 13, 2009

Spazzzzzz!!

OMGreen
2 more weeks to go...

WE CAN DO IT!!! *Show some semangat, please.I still demand you too! Heh XD *

In the meantime,
Deco is STILL NOT done, and the all the marchers hat's are soaking wet. Ooooh. It rhymes! :DDD Amazing! *sarcasm intended*
Anyone interested in lending Hijau a helping hand in Deco? We need all the help we can get now. Leave a comment in my/Cheryl's Chat Box. All are welcome! Woohoo :D

Though I honestly think no one reads this blog. Haha.

GAHHHHHHH. The pressure is on!! :O
By the way, I feel like I need to tell the world something.
What do you get when CHILL meets RELAX?
Let's do an equation.
CHILL+RELAX=CHILLAX. (You may add the zzzz's at the back if your feeling lala-ish :D)
Therefore, your final answer may be, "CHILLAXZZZZ maannn!! =^.^="

-.-" I'm not a fan of CHILLAX. So please, don't try to use that word when your trying to calm me down.

Also,
Feel free to EXPRESS yourself once you've noticed that I'm in cheer. Heh XD

Abigail :D

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: