Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Un-Happy.

This is reeeeeeeeeeeeeally old but,

I CAN'T BELIEVE LIVERPOOL BEAT MAN U!!! (4-1)

Four-ONE. Empat-SATU.
(Don't know in Mandrin. Who would like to help the banana? You'll get credits :D)

Devastation. *bangs head on table*
You can start laughing now Matthew. Heh.

Apa ini, man?

Anyways, they're still first on the EPL standings.
They'll still snag the title!! >:D Bwahahahaahahahahaahahahaheeeheeeeheeeheeehuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu *cough*


Glory, Glory, Man United.
Glory, Glory, Man United.

Abigail.
(Of course it's me. Cheryl doesn't watch football. I feel like jelly :O)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: