Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Friday, March 6, 2009

Hey Monday!

90 posts and counting... I'll get the 100th post WAHAHAAHAA.

I smell coffee.
I miss my GUITAR TOO! DD:
Before you ask, it's in Penang. My uncle took it. You wanna drive me over now? I'm so bored. Now only, do I understand how important it is to take away boredom, while annoying my neighbours. UHUHU.

Anyways, I want Guitar Hero: World Tour. It friggin has Paramore in it!!! :OO *shock*
Paramore is awesome. I hope Mallek comes back for a visit so I can crash his house and play Guitar Hero on the PS3. Rich kid -.-"

Speaking of that, I've found a band much like Paramore. After channel surfing for more than 30 minutes -.-"




















HEY MONDAY! (today's Monday too!
:D)

Okay, so I've gotta admit. I initially thought they were Paramore -.-"
What to do? I'm short sighted. Geez, apparently ALOT of people still don't know that! :P
(I apparently still get the occasional, YOU WEAR SPECS!! OMG, I DID NOT NOES :O)
Well for once, the TeeVee proved me wrong! :OO *SHOCKHORROR*
Turns out, they're Hey Monday. Oooh. What a catchy name. Right...




















This on the other hand is Paramore. Woohoo! I *heart* Paramore.


You can ALREADY see the similarities between:

1) The bandmates-All guy+One girl band :D
2) Hayley (Paramore) and Cassadee (Hey Monday).

If you can't see that, then, go check your eyes dood. You might need specs!! :O

Anyway, go listen to Homecoming *points below* You won't regret it if you like Paramore. Sorta similar.

Hey Monday "Homecoming"


Did'ja like it? If you don't, well that's your loss then. GO AWAY, SHOO!! :D

The only difference is the fact that Hayley's voice compared to Cassadee's is more, uhm, rockish-ish. Or edgy-ish? Huh? I don't know how to explain...

Listen to Emergency or better yet, Misery Buisness. Then compare :D





Other than that, appearance wise, they can go be twins! XD
Ahahaha. What is this? They went to Singapore?!?!?! Lucky lucky Singaporeans :P

COME TO MALAYSIA PLEASE!!! You guys aren't that sexy.

I hope you got the joke. Speaking of jokes, did you get the Hey Monday joke earlier on? Uhm, okay. I tried to explain it here, but unfortunately, it's too lame to find the right words to explain it. Haaahaaa XD

Oh well, to sum it up, Paramore and Hey Monday FTW! Woohooo! :DDD

Abigail

P.S. I'll be setting up a poll soon. When this blog reaches the big 1-0-0th post. YAY! :DD In the meantime, keep guessing what it's gonna be about. OHOHO.


Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: