Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

EH.

WHAT IS THIS?

SPORTS DAY IS ON FRIDAY.

WHAT? FRIDAY?

Friday, YOU SAY?

Yes. FRIDAY.

OH MY GOD.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

I AM NOT PREPARED. *faints*
ONLY 2 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME?????!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

P.S. Heh. Sorry for the excessive use of exclamation marks, question marks and capitals. I can't help it. Why didn't ANYONE tell me Sports Day was moved to Friday. Do you know how I've been going around with a big smile on my face saying: "Heehee. No fear, Sports Day is in 3 more days!! (when it's actually 2 more days)"

Deco is not finished.
I can't cheer. GRAH.
I'm not confident with my 100m.

I am so not positive right now. Come to think of it, I was never really good at being positive.
ARGHARGHARGHARGHARGHARGH!!!!

Why? WHY? WHY???!!?!?!?!?!??!

*bangs head*

Abigail

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: