Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I am healthy!!!

Wow Cheryl actually update




Based on the title of this post, you would think that I was recently ill or something like that. Well, I wasn't. I actually been perfectly healthy but that doesn't stop me from telling the world that I am healthy and that I am grateful for my good health.



Anyway, yesterday, I went to the doctor to get my tetanus injection.



Dr. Teh (family doctor) is seriously damn good. Most dotors just take out the needle and poke it into you. But not Dr. Teh.


First, She weighed me. I am proud to say that my 3 days of having one piece of wheat bix (90 calories) for lunch and going for cheer practices and running 3km paid of. I am back to my normal weight of 48 kg!!! * claps hands*

Then she did that "rub your boobs to test for breast cancer thing" that Yau always tells me to do.


She also took my blood pressure and asked if I was a left or right hander because this injection can cause muscular cramps on the side of the injection.


I do hope that stupid cramp subsides by Tuesday or else I shall not be able to throw the "cakera padat"



And finally, the thing we've been waiting for *drumroll*. Doctor takes out the needle and pushes piston to make sure the syringe is working. * plays Beethoven symphony no.5*





While most people would burst into tears or start moaning or screaming. I started laughing like a lunatic. I am not joking.



You see, these thinggies (crying, screaming, laughing, sneezing) that people go through when they are excited or scared is called "anxiety attacks". While the most common form is crying, mine is laughing.


I have problems taking injection, going for eye tests, taking a mould of my teeth, and doing stuff that require one to stay still because when you laugh, you shake.



And I hope that you people (especially teachers) stop scolding me when I laugh when you scold me because I really can't control it. When I am scared, nervous or excited I laugh. So my laughing doesn't mean I am disrespecting you, it merely means that I am scared of you.


After laughing for a while, the doctor finally injects me.


Don't worry friends... It doesn't hurt that much. If you want to prepare yourself, just take a needle, sterilize it and poke it into your body.

Oh and after that, I got to eat a Vitamin C tablet!! Dr. Teh gives Vitamin C tablets to her patients as a reward for not resisting her treatment.




Apart from going to the doctor to make sure I don't die if I get poked by something that has rusted, I also went to the dentist for a checkup.



It was my first time at iSmile clinic. and It is suprisingly nice for a clinic.







Very Nice for a clinic right?? In the stack of books on the bookshelf the have a lovely book entitled "The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" and it is like 100 pages thick!! And did I forget to mention that the clinic has wi-fi!!


Apart from the nice waiting area that has Winnie the pooh books and wi-fi, iSmile clinic also has hi-tech equipment and really nice toilets.


The dentist was very nice too!! Her name is Dr Amy

Dr. Amy didn't scold me or sulk when I started shaking and laughing. In fact, she started laughing along.


She cleaned and polished and applied silen on my teeth . She also commented that I have a very good set of teeth. * claps hands and smiles proudly*



The only downside of iSmile clinic is the stupid assistant. That dumb dumb kept on sticking the air blower down my throat and other places where it shouldn't have been.


Last of all, A few weeks back, I went to Ecoparadise.

Ecoparadise is this place where all the stuff are coated in anti-oxidants.


You go into these heated rooms that are painted with anti-oxidant paint. The room is heated by hot water which is pumped around the room.

You stay in there for 30 minutes and are supposed to feel refreshed and stronger when you come out.



This treatment supposedly can cure cancer, diabetes, organ failure and all sorts of ailments. It also improves blood circulation and is supposed to make you stronger *stands like a body builder and shows off muscles*




After going to the treatment room, they test your blood circulation by putting olive oil on your finger and viewing your blood vessels under some machine.

Apparently my circulation is quite good.

They also serve you a glass of fruit enzyme. This enzyme is made by putting 1kg of fruit, 800g of sugar and water into this special anti-oxidant bucket ( the white colored one below)



Then you leave it in there for 6 days to let the fruit ferment and turn slightly alcoholic.


It seriously helps if you are constantly constipated like me. I only defecate once every 4 days. when I drink enzyme, I defecate once every 2 days instead.



They have shower stalls that shoot out anti-oxidant water. And mirrors for you to check your reflection and camwhore.





Thats all Folks!!

xoxo
Cheryl Anne











Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: