Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fooh.

April Fools was not fun.

I repeat.

NOT. FUNNEH. AT. ALL.

Heh. Okay, I'll admit to JJ and Yau. Your prank had me fooled for real. Go kembang now. A pure genius prank, but still not fun. Pffft.

You can skip this part. I'm was thinking out loud.

Oh, Lambert's performing right now. His hair looks funny. Why is he still using that style? D:
Ryan is short. Adam's a head taller. Oh my. Shortshort. How tall is Ryan? Has Adam retired from his black nail polish? Ehhh.

Kris Allen was awesome!!! :O I'm admitting he was better than Adam tonight. His song choice was really, really beautiful!! Whooo. Scott was pretty good as well. I hope Anoop goes back. He bores me. Same goes for Lil Rounds. JENGJENGJENG.

Not funny, JJ. Not funny D:

Oh and a very Happy Birthday to Aiman and Li Qi. I forgot to wish you guys in school. Heh :D

Abigail

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: