Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Friday, April 10, 2009

Of Facebook and Thoughts.

As you can see, I'm having technical difficulties with the Charlie the Unicorn 3 video. It's too big! >:O

And that's the SMALLEST size available. Oh wells, we'll just have to live with it. So ugly. Eww. But you must STILL watch it. I'm in the midst of finding a second guy who likes Charlie. Tze Wei, (the ex-form 5) is the first. Heh. Yes, my friends. Tze Wei likes Charlie too!! SEE!!


:]

On a side note, I've just noticed that everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, has Facebook. Is it really that fun? Even BOTH my parents have one. I'm serious. I walked into the study room one day and my mum is on Facebook chatting with her friends!! My dad...just has one for show. I think -.-"


And. I. Don't. Have. ONE.
I feel so left out. Heh XD

I logged onto Facebook using my mum's account one day, and boy, was it confusing -.-" Geez. So many buttons and options O.O After 5 minutes of random clicking, I got a headache (LITERALLY!) and gave up. HAHAHA. As for Friendster, it's more like DEADSTER now. Everyone has officially moved to Facebook. Except for me, once again -.-"

I'm still receiving those "YOU MUST GET A FACEBOOK YOU NOOB. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING OUT!! DD:" from my friends.

-Perhaps, another time guys. When I feel not so lazy and I have a bomb load of free time to waste, learning every nook and crannie of Facebook. And going on an "add this friend" spree.
(The bomb load of free time sounds vaguely like after PMR. Hehe :D )


Since I finally got this picture after a long wait, might as well post it now.













A rather old picture...(Last month or so)


Let me introduce you to Katy Perry's parents. Yes, your eyes do not deceive you and I am not lying. Even though it's April and it's never to late to play an April Fool's prank. Met them in church. They were the invited guest speakers of the week. Boy, am I lucky or what?
They're both very warm and friendly people...blehblehbleh...and her father sings about the rain. I'm SERIOUS. One minute I'm walking out with them and the next, he's busy making up his own song about the rain. Heh :O

To Jeremy and Jarrod, here's your long awaited proof. Are you jealous yet? :DD

Before I leave, a random note from Katy's father:

"Say hello to your friends for me! :D"

-HELLO FRIENDS!! :D


Unbelievable? Believe it.

Abigail

P.S. Keng Han, I know you read this blog. Stop nudging me, damnit. Not only do you lag my computer, YOUR NUDGING DISCONNECTS MY MSN. I'll call Hua Yen if you don't stop! :D Heehee.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: