Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Friday, April 10, 2009

103rd post. -.-"

I've just realized that I've exceeded our 100th post and didn't realize it.

'Geddit?

Typical, really. I've been rather blur the past few days. Heh.

I congratulate myself, for continuously updating in the midst of Cheryl's ABSENCE. Cheryl, for making this blog and giving me your password, so I can hack your account so I could do an impression of you, that EVERYONE FELL FOR!! Haha :D (see my first post). Not forgetting, the readers, for...reading? Haha. Maybe tolerating with our nonsense. Hmm. That sounds better :D *clapclap*

Now, the time that we have all been waiting for, well, some dreading.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HEEHEE. Almost there :]
.
.
.
.
.
.
*drum rolls*
.
.
.
.
.
.
CHARLIE THE UNICORN 3 IS FINALLY OUT!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Yay! I'm so happy! Shunnnnnnnn-ah!




OMG! It's a whale! :OOO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I love the starfish.
I think I can hear Aaron and Ryan screaming their heads off in misery. Heh XD

Oh oh, Adam got a standing ovation today!
From the crowd?
From Paula?
From Me?

No.

HE GOT A STANDING OVATION FROM SIMON COWELL. THE SIMON COWELL. I don't think Simon has ever given anyone on AI a standing ovation before. We need to commemorate the moment! :OO

Abigail

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: