Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Friday, April 24, 2009

HAPPY happy happy Happy hOHohohoOO








HoHoho Cheryl is blogging...








Thank you thank you Abigail for updating like a non-mad cow while I decided to go on hiatus...

Since last Monday or something like that, Cheryl has been in Super HAPPY psycho-ish Good Mood.

Every morning I'd go to school and comment on how beautiful the flora and fauna are..And how brightly the sun is shining and a lot of other cheerful happy things...Don't you just love the feel when the sun is shining on you but at the same time, cold breeze is blowing so you feel cold and hot at the same time..


Wanna know the secret to everlasting happiness???!!!


I know you want to.. I mean who doesn't want to be smiley everyday right.

Since I don't feel pleasure in seeing people depressed, I shall share my secret with you.

The secret is to appreciate what you have.. For example, if you do badly in a running race, instead of being a grumpy-head, you should be thankful that you actually managed to qualify for the race...


That way, you'll always be happy because you will always have something to be happy about..

I know some of you think my genius theory is stupid and childish but if you think about it, it actually makes perfect sense..


To all Emo people, being emo is a complete waste of time...Being happy is the most wonderful feeling in the world..and it pays off.. Let me introduce you to a magical land of joy and joyness..

When you are happy, you tend to be nice to all the creatures around you..such as humans, cats, dogs, roses, bees and many more..

When you are nice to people, the will be nice to you too.. This makes life more convenient for you.. (people are likely to help you by lending you pencils and letting you sit on them )
And lastly, when you are happy, you perform better.. Being happy helps you in your studies and in sports and helps you sing better.. Seriously!!

Being Happy makes the world go round!!

When I say SERIOUSLY I am serious...

But then occasionally even I go into angry-sad-grumpy mode...seems like Jeremy was wrong when he said "You are never pissed or sad"



Today was a bad bad day.. Even the sun couldn't cheer me up.. It was just so awful.. Some donkey stole my Geography text book and now I can't study...Aaahhhhh I hate thieves..


But then came recess and the weather was really good so I became happy again...

Sometimes when the weather isn't powerful enough to cheer you up...turn to superheros..Like Batman and Wolverine..

I can imagine Yau's mouth open, tilted head pose

Ahhhhh Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman are hot!!!


If you are Abigail, go stare at Adam Lambert...


hoohohohoo.....I feel so bad for Eddie Cahill.. Bee has totally abandoned him..*sob* *sob*

Another option would be to ask Christine Kuan to tell your future using the "What Color Do you Want toy" or the "Trace your hand and stay start and stop and cross out the stuff"








OMG it is like freakin accurate!! the other day, she said i'd trip and I tripped twice that day..

HOOOOOOO


xoxo
Cheryl Anne
P.S. Sorry about the retarded spacings and cacat-ness of this post.. Laptops are very difficult to use...








Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: