Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Malaysian Grand Prix 2009 (practice and Qualifying)

Omg Omg I love F1.

On Friday, I skipped school to go all the way to Sepang to watch a practice session and to hopefully get last year's champion ( who totally didn't deserve to win the championship) , Lewis Hamilton's autograph.


Anyway, I woke up early and left my house which is far far away from Sepang ( my house is in Bandar Utama) hoping to watch the first practice session which started at 10.

Unfortunately, my daddy who was the designated driver of the day, is a blur case.


Cheryl : * Sees signbourd that says 500m to turning to Sepang* Daddy, turn soon ok!!

Car is 30m from turning

Daddy : Where is the turning ah?? how come I don't see any signs?

Cheryl : Turn NOW turn NOW.. TURN TURN TURN

Car passes turning

Daddy : Huh??

Darren : You just missed the turning

Daddy : Oh. I couln't see it.. The lorry was blocking..

Actually, it wasn't blocking. My father was just trying to justify his blurness

So we had to drive for another 15 km or so and turn back and drive to Sepang all over again.


We reached thse Sepang International Circuit at about 1o.30


Sepang International Circuit


Those bloody guards confiscated my water and threw away 2 of my Granola Bars... the least they could do would be to give my granola bars to Africa or at least a beggar. But no.. Those asses THREW IT AWAY.

Arguing with those guards would have been a waste of time.. So I just went to the mall area to watch the pracice session.


It was very entertaining for my eyes to watch the pit crew push and pull the cars back into the paddock.



Brawn Pit crew pushing Jense Buttons car


Oooooh I think Kimi is in there..


But it was torture for my ears. I had forgotten to bring earplugs. Aaaah.. everytime a car passed, the chair would vibrate..seriously. And the sound was so loud that I could hear my eardrums vibrating. I know my last sentence doesn't make sense.. Its just something you can't explain.


Luckilly later on I met a kind malay guy who gave me earplugs..

The lane circuit looks like white nothing


My brother got earplugs too

Oh Oh I got to see Kimi Raikkonen's car with all the smoke coming out of it. His car got overheated because of the latest KERS ( kinetic energy recovery system)..

At 11, I started queuing up nder the freaking hot sun to get Lewis Hamilton's autograph.

There was a rule that you had to go onstage and get the autograph when your turn came no matter who the driver on stage is at that time.


But of course those fags just refused to go onstage at first because it was the lousy drivers like Nakajima and Sutil.

Everyone was waiting for Lewis.

The guards should have just dragged those people or should I say Hooligans on stage or asked them to go die.


In the end, They let people who wanted Nakajima's autograph cut line and just run up the stage.

This gave those stupid line cutters another chance to cut line..
They all said " I am going for Nakajima.. Then they just smashed their way into the Lewis line.

And then there was this Spanish family who used a pram to push everyone out of their way.

And an African who just pushed through everyone.


And then there was this freaking annoying Spanish or something like that girl. She pushed her giant ass through lots of people. But was finally stopped by a Chinese Lady. Then.. She pulled a Christine/Abigail and started crying like shit.


I am not being racist or anything of that sort but for once, I felt damn proud to be Malaysian when these two middle-aged guys, one Indian and one Malay teamed up and scolded people for cutting the queue even though it wasn't thier queue which had been cut..



Lewis hamilton Signing autographs

In the end, I DIDN"T get the autograph. * sob sob roar sob roar*
We played some games at the LG tent which was equpied with air-cons...


My Father.. The wannabe F1 driver


Went back to watch the second practice session..

My genius brother and the genius me realised that there were little white cars to help transport us to the mall area.

So we hopped on and let our daddy walk all the way. (500 m or more)


Former World Champion Kimi Raikkonen emerged first with his teammate Massa coming in second.



All Hail the Super fast Kami Raikkonen



The not so fast Lewis Hamilton

Hohohohoho Looks like the two Ferraris are getting back their magicalness.

Unfortunately, they didn't do to well in qualifying today.
Tommorow, Jensen Button will be starting from pole position while Lewis will be starting from 13 with his teammate Heikki Kovalainen behind him.

Felipe Massa is 16th and Kimi Raikkonen is 7th ( thanks to vettel who has been pushed down 10 places and Barrichello who has been pushed down by 5 spaces)


I am keeping my fingers crossed that Kimi and Massa finish first and second tomorrow. * crosses fingers*


That was last year.. this year should be the same. except for Kovalainen who will be replaced by Felipe Massa
Some leftover pictures before signing off



My camwhoring skills have certainly improved..



xoxo

Cheryl Anne

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: