Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Neeee Neeee Hooo Ho Gah Boo FREAKIN HAPPEE *tugs on clothing and squeals*

Hello Hello Hello there magical sparklies!!!


OMG OMG today is like THE happiest day of the year so far..

I am sooooo soooo happy that this post might not make much sense because I might suddenly go extremely off topic and start talking about dictionaries or orange cups...so make your choice.....

SHOO or read till the end..

first I'll tell you why I am so happy and cheerful and full of so much joy..

Year End Exams are Over
Aaaaaah finally after all that nerding aka studying I can be normal again.. Ok Ok I know what you're thinking " Cheryl is not normal even when the tests are far away..She's just MAD..And now she is trying to blame it on the test!!!! WTF is wrong with her??? "
I know I am Crazeee. I have Mad Cow Disease..You can't blame a sick person for being sick can you??
You see..One day I went out for dinner and I ordered a steak..20 seconds later.. I started jabbering like a mad person...


When the tests come I get even Mad Cow-ish-er... I start using scientific terms when talking, I relate everyday stuff to History and Geography..So I am happy that I have two wonderful months to neutralise myself and slowly accustom myself to not being so noob.
Bloody Friends Jeremy Tang and Mallek Amminullah are always so full of themselves.. they keep saying "Aaaah Cheryl why are you doing that..You're so noob" Honestly i hate the word noob it sounds annoying..Why can't they just call me dumb or stupid or childish?? At least those words are in the dictionary!!!! They are the ones who are noobs..Don't even know that noob ain't a real word.

Second reason

HAHAHA I don't need to look at fuc*ing ass hole bitchy slutty midget who thinks she is smarter than everyone else..for two months!!! I assume you are genius enough to know who this creature is right..I don't wanna say her name. Nanti she come and sue me..I die. I'll just sensor the last alphabet....she is the one and only PUAN NOREHA*...

I mean if I don't wanna listen to your poop let me. If I wanna be biadap and talk when you talk..let me. Why don't I call you biadap instead for talking when I am having an important conversation with Christine... and WTF is your problem..If I want to pull on my kain kurung just ignore me..Its not like I was stripping or something right..Its my kain kurung I can do what I want!!! Honestly, there is no one that I hate more than her..She is right on the top of my list of hated people..

Stupid Noreha* thinks thats a crime. Gaaaaahhhh so tempted to trip her and let her roll down the stairs like what happened in Quantum of Solace..


Speaking of Quantum Of Solace. Have you seen it yet?? I watched it on the first day with my buddies Bee, Christine, Yau, Jeremy and Mallek. It came out on the same day our Geography test ended so it was kinda like a celebratory movie outing.

Honestly, I was a little dissapointed with the movie. It was a good movie but I think it wasn't much of a James Bond movie. I won't ruin the movie for you so I won't tell you my reasons..Because I am a kind person..



Bond girl, Olga blablabla



Daniel Craig with Bond Girls Olga blablabla and Gemma Arterton who plays Miss Strawberry Fields


Stawberry Fields after doing something naughty and not very strawberry-like with Agent 007



Eye candy for a certain slightly perverted friend of mine







Aaaahhhh in a terrified way..What kind of pose is that??!!!


Brandon Routh aka Superman with his wife Courtney Ford..



Don't cry Yau..Chace Crawford is still available.....

Damn I hate hate hate blogger!!! Everytime I upload a picture, the spacings go all retarded... So I have a plan. I'm gonna finish the post then I'll correct the spacings. *genius to that*. ..I'm like soooo clever right.

Oh oh oh oh for those who don't really know me, I have a new OBSESSION.. and it is EPIC sized. Sorta like the Bee-Cahill thinggy... Well its not exactly new..but since I haven't posted about it yet, I'm just gonna call it new and pretend that it has been going on for a few hours instead of three weeks..




Lewis Hamilton Fans Go Away. Come again another day. I am not going to sing the rain rain go away song..

Aaaaaaahhh my eyes my eyes!!!*nosebleed and eyebleed*


I love love love love Kimi Raikkonen *claps hands and tilts head to the right and looks very dumb*


I know he has not been driving very well this season and only finished with 75 but at least he looks 202345643012464054046403 times better than that lanci creature up there. Mr Hamilton thinks he is so hot that he is trying to outshine Kimi by posing for Tag Heuer and is now trying to persuade Coca-Cola to use him too. Hopefully Coca-Cola will be smarter than Tag Heuer.

My Eyeballs are hurting so badly!!

Who agrees that Hamilton's head is waaaay out of proportion to his body. The ratio of head size to body size is like 100000000:1


My eyes and nose have mysteriously stopped bleeding..ooooohh *TERA swoon*

See, Kimi is versatile, he can drive, stop nose and eye bleeds and also be an eyewash. he is better than boric acid.

I am not the only person who likes looking at Kimi. Look at the picture above, 3 Malaysian F1 girls staring at him as he walks by. I bet they feel like pulling thier white blouses just like how I tug on my kain kurung..


Candid shot..Kimi Raikkonen aka the Iceman, Peppi (dog) and Jenni Dahlmann-Raikkonen aka the stupid wife.

Gaaaahhh don't like Jenni. I think she doesn't suit Kimi. She is too tall for his 5 feet 7 inches frame. Kimi should just live with his 3 puppies and leave Jenni in Scandinavia. Did I mention she was Miss Scandinavia..blablablabla She is not famous so I shall not talk about her..

Kimi Raikkonen at Interlagos last year


Kimi Raikkonen and his not so hot teammate Felipe Massa at Interlagos this year

Massa totally deserved the title..I was like so freakin happy then suddenly atupid dumb dumb lousy shit who doesn't deserve to even have a driving license Timo Glock decides to slow down...The result, Hamilton become world champion


Even Heikki Kovalainen, Lewis' teammate rather join his fellow Finn and be anti-lewis..

I hope you cry Lewis..See no one likes you even your own teammate. First Alonso now Heikki.. After all, you made Massa cry..I hope Nicole Scherzinger dumps you and decides to date Massa instead.
I lovelovelovelovelovelovelove Kimi * pulls pyjamas (its two in the morning so i'm not in baju kurung)* even after he smashes into the wall..

Bee: Its not Kimi, Its the walls fault. Blame the wall



Kimi in Mclaren


The new Ferrari boss thinks he is so clever..he should respect his drivers and not hit thier heads!! Datuk Jean Todt is so much better than this fellow.
Ooooh they have Ferrari Hoodies..I want one


One last picture before sleep



*1000054064546045464 TERA Swoon and claps hands* Ahhhh Friggin love Kimi's eyes..So blue *opens mouth and tilts head to the right*


Going to Sleep...Bloody Tired..I love Kimi .

XOXO
Cheryl Anne

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: