Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Monday, October 27, 2008

ROAR!!

*does an imitation of F1 racers drinking water* X100000000000

Mega-stress right now. Heeeeeeheeeeee :D

I am proud to say that I cried of frustration today while watching Eddie.
Hahahahaaaa. I'm so retarded now. But after watching him ID a victim, I became damn happy.
Cheryl, I think I have a bad case of MADCOW. It strikes again.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!!!!

Let me tell you what I haven't studied:

BM: I haven't studied a shit about karangans. Gonna fail! Objective paper should be fine. I can shoot all I want

SJ: This subject can go fucking DIE la. I'm damn tired about hearing "He marry this dood. He became Islam. BLABLABLABLABLA. Bugis this, bugis that. SHIT YOU LA. I'm going to be blogging about every Sejarah topic alive and how stupid it is after the exams. I haven't read chapter 9 form 1 and chapter 1,2,8 form 2. CAN DIE OR NOT???

GEO: Retarded!

KH: Can go die la.

BI: Okay subject. Hate the empty headed talkative bitch teacher.

M3: HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I can go fail this too!

SN: Favorite subject. No complains. :D

Moral: FUCK THIS SUBJECT LA. We are forced to memorize this stupid little piece of paper to get an 'A'. I am pleased to say I fail this subject. SAYA BUKAN ORANG BERMORAL RIGHT. Geez man. Even I am nicer than some asses who get 'A' all the time.

Seni: Drawing is fine. Learning about colours=NOT FUN.

PJK: Wtf is this CRAP! Like I need to know what push up's in malay are. -_-"

Sivik: I fail Sivik too. Gee, if I failed all the so called lessons in life, why do I actually care about MY FRIENDS. WHY DO I FEEL GUILTY WHEN I SEE A BEGGAR, AND NOT GIVE THE POOR DOOD MONEY. Wahh, I didn't know that's not considered bermoral just because it's not listed on a piece of paper. WELL EXCUSE ME FOR NOT HAVING A CONCIENCE!!! hell.

Oh god. I can't even blog properlly right now.

EDDIE CAHILL. EDDIE CAHILL. EDDIE CAHILL.

10 more days until I declare freedom.












Disclaimer: I'm a bit retarded right now. MENTALLY. So yeah, if I rant about the most stupidest stuff. EXEPTION OF EDDIE CAHILL!! I beg you don't listen to me and ingnore me :D

xoxo

Abigail

P.S. Cheryl's guessing game is still on people. 18 alphabets ^^

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: