Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Friday, November 14, 2008

My special Buddies and err Countries??

Ahhhh, it has been a week since I declared my freedom. Before I declared my freedom, I would daydream about how much fun I would have and how good I would feel but shockingly, I am not as happy and joyful as I thought I would be.

Anyway, I am proud to say that I have finished this school year. This year passed quickly. I can still remember January which feels like yesterday. As a conclusion, Form two was a pretty good year. I made new friends and didn't make new enemies * praises self*...

and most of all, I had a friend for the whole year. no fights, no feuds, just friendship.
Who is this friend of mine??? lets find out.

is it Abigail??

Nope, I fought with her for a while when I was at war with her cousin. And there was also some stupid rumour going around that she was angry that I stole her boyfriend or whatever. By the way, I didn't do anything of that sort. I am too kindhearted to do stuff like that.

is it Yau??

No we had some giant feud that lasted a few months.

Chrisine??

She almost made it but on the last day of school we had a fight. Luckily she decided to apologise or else it would have lasted a few months. Let me tell you what happened.

Cheryl left christines test paper ont the table in class but she forgot that she left it there. so when Christine asked where it was, Cheryl said she left it on Pn Aminah's table.

Christine: Why are you so mean?? Why do you want her to minus my marks?

Cheryl : If she wants to minus marks, she will have to do it to the whole form? So there is no difference

Christine : Do you really think she is going to do that??
Cheryl : Yah.. She has to

Christine : Whats your problem?

Cheryl : I am not going to let you beat me just because I got something correct and I am actually smarter than you!!!


Christine : I got 90 for science you got 91. I didn't beat you!!
Cheryl : You'll beat me in position. I will not let that happen just because I got something correct and you got it wrong. I am smarter than you

Christine : Since you are so smart why do you keep getting credit for all the NSW test??

Cheryl : Blablabla I got my answer correct . I am smarter than you and I won't let you beat me.

Chrisitine : *cry*

Yau: *pets christine *

Cheryl : Oh why don't I cry too so everyone can come and pity me??

a few minutes later
Christine : Hey Cheryl, Sorry

Cheryl : oh very good * hugs christine*

Christine : Aren't you gonna say sorry

Cheryl : Oh ya Sorry

Well actually it was so stupid because the paper was in class and I actually had no intention on bringging her paper to teacher but because she called me mean I didn't want her to out argue me.. Honestly I don't know why she cried?? what did I do? She called me mean and insulted me for getting credit.. and I am not the only one who thinks I am smart. Christine , yau and bee have all admitted that I am the smartest in our circle of friends.

So who is the person??
It is Mallek Aminullah.
I haven't fought with him for the entire years and I am proud of myself. Very proud in fact. * nods head and shows proud face*.

I think it is much easier to be friends with guys compared to girls.. Girls tend to think they are always right and are also very very very sensitive.. I mean seriously. Girls keep crying over every small matter.
example : A girl finds out that someone spread a rumor that she is fat and stupid. She will start to cry.

Where is crying going to get you??

Instead, you should get back at the bitch and ask yourself, "Am I fat and stupid??". if you think you are not, tell yourself that the other girl is just jealous of you or has mad cow or something. by crying, you are letting her win. so DON'T CRY.

Girls need to learn that some peoples brains simply do not function and shouldn't care so much about what others think. If you are happy with who you are, thats Fantastic. Who cares if some stupid ding dong thinks your hair is ugly?? Don't go change your hair just because of her. But of course if you hate it too then you should change your hair.

Oh ya. one more thing. I think some girls can't handle the truth.

example: Caroline asks her friend if her dress is pretty. Her friend says it looks like shit. Caroline gets angry.
Firstly, Caroline asked so she shouldn't get angry. If she wants to hear someone say her dress is pretty, She should just record her voice saying yes and press play....

Sorry about all the grumbling and jibber-jabber. If you are actually reading this crap...

Anyway, I shall not be posting from Tuesday to Sunday as I am off to Krabi ( Thailand)


I go to Thailand like every year..Mostly because I LOVE LOVE LOVE Thailand and because it is cheap.
I don't know why I love it so much. maybe it is because I am part Siamese so I feel very comfortable and at home when I am there.

And the people there are actually very friendly.
People usually think Asians are unfriendly..But the people in Thailand are actually very nice. Thats why Thailand is known as "The Land of Smiles" or Siam. See Australians and New Zealanders aren't the only friendly people around.


They go around saying Sawadee Ka (girls) and Sawadee Krap (guys)..And when you go shopping at those hooligan-ish places like on the street or something.. sort of like bargain hunting, The storekeepers come up to you and..
Flash thier calculators in your face and say " I give you good price, madame." They always start with some ridiculous price then they will give you thier calculator and say " What price you want??"..

I shall post about my trip when I return.

Wait a minute.. I just realised something.

What do you call people from Denmark, Iceland and Papua New Guinea??

Generally there are a few types..

There are the

"ese" (Vietnamese, Chinese, Burmese)


"ish"
(Finnish, English, Polish)


"ans" (Malaysians, Singaporeans, Australians)

and there is just plain retarded where the word just changes.. (French, Kiwi)

So, what do you call people/things from those countries above??

I am sure you don't call them Denmarkish or Denmarkese or Denmarkens. Because those just sound bloody stupid

If you know the answer, Please tell me

xoxo
Cheryl Anne

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: