Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Monday, November 24, 2008

My new Hobby

Hello hello my friends..

Do you remember when you were in standard 1 and you would have to read all these stupid nonsansical paragraph which goes something like this...




My name is Ali.
I have a hobby.

It is something I do during my free time.

I collect stamps as a hobby.





Ok seriously.


WHO IN THE FRIGGIN WORLD COLLECTS THOSE UGLY PIECES OF PAPER THAT YOU STICK ON POSTCARDS OR LETTERS???


I mean look at them. They are hideous. Why in the world did people even invent them? Aren't stamps just a total waste of paper.

Actually I don't think stamps are made of paper. They feel slightly different. Just like magazines. Stamps feel like magazines.

Well, stamps are a waste of that thinggy used to make magazines. and this is polluting my beautiful planet.

So, I always wondered wheather people actually do collect stamps and if yes, what those wierdos actually see in stamps.


I found out that stamp collectors actually do exist. One of my mothers friends son collects them.
And I know what they see in stamps too. One day, I saw a picture of a stamp and I realised that


Stamps are actually pretty and beautiful and not so hideous looking!!!!



I am very very proud to say that I appreciate the beauty of postage stamps *claps hands and pats chest in a very proud manner*. So I have decided to take up stamp collecting as my new hobby.


Because, lately, I haven't been making good use of my free time. This is what I do



Eat.Sleep..Smile..Watch TV..Computer..Shop..Cook..Repeat




Since time is supposedly so precious, I am gonna spend my school holiday looking for postage stamps instead of wasting my time doing the activities above.

Now, let me present you the very sparkly postage stamp that I saw.. the one that managed to convert me from a non-believer of the beauty of stamps to a believer..The one that made me realize that...............


POSTAGE STAMPS AREN'T JUST PIECES OF SHIT!!




Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you the worlds most beautiful, most sexy, most pretty looking, most appealing to eyeballs, most sparkly,most glittery, most extraordinary POSTAGE STAMP




Ta-dah!!. Kimi Raikkonen Postage stamps

See, stamps aren't so bad after all.







Finland has released these very nice looking postage stamps which can only be found in Finland. So if any of you kind people decide to go there and want to buy me a souvenir, do not get me a keychain or some thing stupid like that.. Just get me a stamp..

I shall be posting about my Krabi holiday soon.. I have been very busy searching for stamps so I don't have time to post at the moment..

Oh ya What do you think about the new blog layout??? I think it is super super sparkly..I LOVE LOVE LOVE it...Credits to Bee for sparkly-fying this blog

xoxo
Cheryl Anne

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: