Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm late :D

I know, I know.
I'm like four days late for my "IT'S THE FRIGGIN END OF THE FINALS. HELL YEA. I HOPE I DON'T SEE ANOTHER BOOK UNTIL PMR." nonsensical crap celebration post.

Woo Hoo!! I am happy beyond words. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.

I honestly want to post about Eddie again but I'm holding back.for now. So I can talk about the other stuff that I missed out (?)

Eh, I don't even know what I'm talking about now. Damn blur like whats mentioned in Christine's blog.

Uhm...Ah...Oh Ya! No pictures cause I'm feeling lazy. And I always break my "I PROMISE I'LL GET PICTURES PROMISE" though I'll probably bring my camera to school on the last day so there will/might be pictures...

I'M RANTING AGAIN. SORRY. I'M BEGINNING TO TALK LONG WINDEDLY. wth.

Forget what I said up there.

You must watch Quantum of Solace as Cheryl posted below mine, GO READ ABOUT THAT.
It's friggin awesomness. But Eddie would look better, YEAH??

Secondly, for all you retarded idiots out there *COUGHcheryljeremymallekkadriCOUGH* and others that did NOT come for telematch '08. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU MISSED LA!!! It was so worth the aching body parts the next day right? JJYauChristineSiewJunSooYin

I am proud to say that I can climb a rope. Such an experience.
Cards are bad for health! YES?NO? Definatly a YES!

OH HO HO HO HO,
Sleep. I love sleeping. I pretty much lost about a few days worth
of sleep studying for those crap exams that I'm going to fail, and already failed. But I don't care. All you kiasu idiots out there can go waste your life hugging books like they're your life and not get street smart...and well end up getting killed trying to cross a road. HA! I'm so mean.

I like saving the best for last....WAIT FOR IT....I know you guys know who/what I'm talking about
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
















EDDIE CAHILL!!!!!! swooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

Why must he be so HOT? I finished CSI:NY season 1 after sitting infront of the computer for 10 hours. Why not the TV you ask? My sister hogs the tv. And besides, if I watch i
t on my laptop, I can bring it to my room and not get disturbed by anyone. Genius. I've actually gotten used to the fact that Eddie had long hair last time. No matter what, he's still HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!!














Third from left. SEE, HE'S TALL. NOW WHO SAYS HE'S SHORT?? HUH?? 6'2 of Italian-Irish GLORY.

























Oh man, I couldn't resist the temptation of posting this picture. Eddie's got a BIG trophy!! :D He looks cute there right? It's like: I love you trophy... <3

I hate blogger. It has some serious issues man.


xoxo

Abigail


Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: