Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cheryl Anne's perspective on BITCHY-ness

I have decided that I will not be posting on my holiday to Krabi. Don't blame me... Blame stupid blogger!!! Blogger needs to learn to upload pictures properly without screwing up the size..Gaaahhhhh. I might upload a few pics though and try to resize them myself.

Aha!!! I have been inspired. I finally have something to blog about...



BITCHY


I would like to know, What is the definition of the word BITCHY?? To find out, I decided to ask different people what it meant. this is what they said......


-Err..I don't know. I think it is someone who err is mean and likes to scold people and is bossy and Aaaaahhh don't ask me.. I am not good at these stuff. Aaaahhhh-

-Hmmm. Its hard to explain. I don't know. someone who likes to push people around. How about this *insert name* = Bitchy-
( I won't insert the name because the person might read it and get into a fit and start throwing peanuts and bananas at cows)


-I don't know I think it is someone who is mean.-


Well, I only asked 3 people and they all gave me stupid answers. So I have concluded that the word bitchy should not be used to describe people anymore. I realised that we call everybody that we hate BITCHY. When we get into a small fight with someone, we call them BITCHY. When we hear someone walk or talk or stand or eat or drink in a certain manner we also call them BITCHY..

Seriously sparkles, the word BITCHY has been severely overused.We call nearly everyone bitchy.

ex~ Ahhhhh I hate that stupid Puan Noreha* !!!! she is so bitchy. I hope she falls flat on her ugly face




Apart from that, I realised that in every tv show, there will be one character that everyone labels as THE BITCH. So I decided to study their characters and try to figure out what makes them bitchier then the rest....




Blair Waldorf of Gossip Girl






What is so bitchy about her. Blair just fights for what she wants.. Honestly, I don't think Van Der Woodsen is any better compared to Blair.


Serena Van Der Woodsen goes around acting like a humanitarian pretending to consider the consequences and telling people how bad she feels for ditching Blair but she still ditches her in the end...

At least Blair doesn't waste other peoples time by complaining to them about how guilty she feels..

I bet Serena just does that so people think she is nice and has a conscience but she is actually no better than Blair...

and just because Blair is smarter and better at plotting against people , that doesn't make her bitchier, it simply makes her smarter. Serena and all the others are probably just as bitchy, but unfortunately for them, they are not as smart as
Blair.

Sure Blair may be bossy at times..that doesn't make her b
itchy, it makes her bossy.

I mean, open your eyes, Serena ditched Blair, her best friend who stood by her although she was a junkie and kind of murdered somebody to go ha
ng out with Poppy Lifton the socialite.

Who is the BITCH now??



Wilhelmina Slater of Ugly Betty

Just like Blair, She fights for what she wants. She doesn't let others get in her way. Although she is a little over the top in her methods of getting what she wants, just like Blair, that doesn't make her bitchier, it simply makes her smarter.

As long as she doesn't do anything against the law, like murder or something ..she is practically innocent.




Edie Britt of Desperate Housewives



Honestly, I think Edie and Gabrielle are the same. Well at least thier level of meaness is the same. Unfortunately for Edie, although Gabby is just as evil, everyone hates her instead of Gabby..

Seriously.. Gabbrielle goes around sleeping with other people while she is married. Edie on the other hand just sleeps with people. So who is worse. The girl that cheats on her husband or the one that sleeps around??





If you think Edie is mean, you should look at Gabrielle. She makes her blind husband follow her everywhere just so that she can park in a handicap parking spot. She makes her blind husband work just so she can afford designer clothes.

People probably call Edie bitchy because she is not afraid totell people off and insult people to thier faces.. In my oppinion, thats not bitchy, thats HONEST


So.. why are these people that I mentioned above called bitchy when you people don't even have a proper definition for the word bitchy??

Well, I semi-concluded that you, my bubbly sparkly friends judge people based on how they look. Those people above are not neccesarily pretty or beautiful but they are certainly hot. Wait wait.. I think fiesty would be a better word. Its just something about the way they walk and talk andstand and eat.. they always look so confident and and aaaahhh I don't know.

I have decided to use picture of people to prove my theory. Look at the pictures below. As soon as you see them, quickly categorize them under BITCHY or NICE...

I shall try to categorize them in your perspective because in my perspecti
ve, no one is bitchy.Oh by the way, please try to think the people below are normal people and not celebrities. Oh and try to imagine that all pictures below are candid.

You might want to skip this because it doesn't really make sense




hmm?? Normal not necessarily nice but not bitchy either





Some semi-bitchy looking model


Geeky looking nice person



Bitchy doe-eyed model who can't model.
Someone needs to tell her that her dress is stuck on a tree




Nice smiley faced bubbly person





Aaaaaahhh slutty bitch alert. Somebody shield my eyes.





Smiley faced blondie who is nice




Mean bitch *runs away*



Our brains automatically categorize non smiling people as bitches and smiling or wierd looking people as nice.

In case you are seriously dumb!! I used the same people so that I can prove my theory that we categorize people as bitchy although they aren't. One minute they are nice and the next minute they are bitchy. People shouldn't be called bitchy based on the way they look or stand or blablabla.

From now on, I am going to stop calling people bitchy. Instead, I shall use more appropriate words such as bossy, mean, rude, snobbish, manipulative and so on. And I also vow to stop judging people based on appearance.

If you are actually still reading this crap, I am proud of you and would like to ask you a question...

What is the definition of BITCHY???

Because as far as I know, the word bitchy comes from the word bitch which means female dog. So bitchy should mean someone who is female and walks on 4 legs and barks..

xoxo
Cheryl Anne






Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: