Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Light On.

Cook's ALBUM IS OUT YAY!! But honestly, I hate his album cover. It's somewhat unpleasing to look at...


















Agreed? Yes? NO!? Maybe...Let me show you another one, It's his Time Of My Life album.





















It's not the best shot of him, but isn't it prettier than the one up there?? *points above*





















Something for the David Archuleta fans today. From Rickey.org. It’s the cover of Archie’s upcoming album.

You like?

ETA: It’s way better than the “Crush” cover. Man, those bright pastels made my eyeballs hurt. He looks mature, older–but not sexualized, which would be icky! Heh.

ETAA: The comments on this photo are not to be missed. Y’all are cracking me up. I take the point that the photo looks kinda like a mug shot. Archie without that perpetual smile on his face is a bit of a shock.

I laughed my head off when I saw what ETAA wrote about his album cover looking like a MUG SHOT!! Ahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahaahha *laughs like an idiot* Those guys really crack me up. I wonder what they'll say about Cook's cover. Maybe nothing at all. Don't care anyway, since I have something to tell all my friends who have FRIENDS characters. Don't get it?

SHOO! GO AWAY!

Christine, I'm sure you remember the day you gave me a choice between I think Joey's ex-girlfriend and Ross's pet monkey, Marcell...I think...(maybe I screwed up the names but getting back to the point) I picked the monkey. Because I'd rather be a monkey. Heehee :'D






Isn't it cute? ^^ Yesterday, while watching Kinship 2 on Youtube(I'll blog about that show someother time) I decided to search for Eddie. HAHA. That's so like me isn't it? I slapped my head and realized that I had forgotten that he acted in Friends as Tag Jones.














There we go! EDDIE CAHILL! That's in season 7.

His voice was higher than it is in CSI, and he's supersupersupersuper funny. You know what, I won't talk about his acting in Friends. Go watch it yourself. Then you'll understand why.



That's one video.



And this is two! Go find the rest yourself. LAZY! Watch out for 0:51 his expression was PRICELESS!! :DDDD

I wanna be Tag now! Yeah? Okay, I'm crapping nonsensical stuff again. Don't mind me.

The last of my rants, but certainly NOT EVER EVAH THE LEAST!!!
Being the lifeless noob I am, while searching for Eddie in Friends, I came across a promo video of CSI:NY season 5.










And now I am proud to say, I have CSI:NY season 5 ^^ on my ipod!!!!

Well, the most current episode...WOO HOO!! So obviously you know how I've been spending my holidays. Cahill's still awesomely hot :) And he get a hell lot more of screen time because

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

I don't care lah. I want to spoil it for all of you.

As I was saying, because of his sister. Sam, that's causing a lot of problems for him and the few times he tries to find out whats going on with her. *babbles on like an idiot*

I bet you guys are confused now...How can a promo video suddenly turn into CSI:NY season 5. Too bad. I'm bored of blogging. HAHA! (I bet your tired of my rants too) *sigh*

xoxo

Abigail.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: