Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cheryl Anne on Cheryl Anne














Hello, I am Cheryl Anne whats your name???

Ok you see I was so bored so I decided to post a post about the person I love most. Me!!





Ever since I took down the very long "about me" thinggy and replaced it with



I am Cheryl Anne.
I have Mad Cow disease and Borderline Personality Disorder
....and I think I am very smart




I just get the feeling that you readers don't know me well enough. so I decided to come up with a long post about myself to enlighten you on Cheryl Anne

I guess I'll start with the basic boring crap

Name : Cheryl Anne Lee May Lynn

But you can call me Cheryl for short. Oh and if you are telling someone about me or saying something about me, I'd appreciate it if you refer to me as Cheryl Anne

Date of Birth : 5th September 1994

Which makes me *counts with fingers* 14

Nationality : Malaysian

and proud of it. Oh but did I tell you thay I am actually a mix breed. My my
other is half Thai and a quarter Burmese and a quarter Chinese. My dad is full Chinese.


Now I shall just point out random stuff about Cheryl Anne..

- Talks way too much. I don't know why but Cheryl Anne just talks whens she is bored. She calls it jibber-jabbering.

- Thinks outside the box. Cheryl is very creative in the way she thinks. She comes up with the most unusual most impossible ideas BUT.. her ideas shockingly make sense.

I mean like she will come up with something that sounds really stupid but if you actually do some research she actually makes sense


- Gullible with a capital G. well some people call it noob

Gifford : You know if you say Chocolate really slowly, it sounds like gullible


Cheryl : Oooohh.. C...H...O...C...O...

People : *laugh*

Cheryl : Why are you laughing?? * opens eyes and looks up *



- Chicken Phobia. for those who don't know me, I am serious about this phobia. I cry if you try to touch me with a picture.

- Extremely Self Absorbed. Why do you even think I am posting about myself if I am not in love with myself. Let me give you an example of my self absorbedness. hmm?? Can't think of one but let me tell you that when I talk, I mostly talk about myself.


- I am a Not into Guys.




Please don't get me wrong. I am not a lesbian or something. I just don't go psycho or get extremely if a guy touches me or something and I don't really go around liking guys. Sometimes it may appear to you like I am interested in someone or something like that.

Here's the thing. When someone is interested in me, I just play along with them. But unlike my good friend Hui Min who doesn't confuse this game that we play with real feelings, I tend to confuse myself. So I get together with the person just to realise that I seriously hate the person.


Then I subconsciously use them or in your words "play with their feelings " until I am bored. Then I dump them in a gruesome manner. Ok Ok not gruesome. But in a stupid uncivilized manner something like this...


Cheryl Anne : Today is such a nice day. I am in a good mood


Madcow : I can see that



Cheryl Anne : Oh by the way, I woke up this morning and I realised I just

don't like you anymore. So we have to break up. Bye *waves

and smiles


Madcow : huh??

Cheryl Anne : *laughs*




I am not a mean person. It is subconscious. I am not aware when I so called "play with peoples feelings".



- Professional arguer. Every time I get into an argument with someone, the person always ends up crying. I can give you a list of my victims. No No I shall let victims announce that they are victims in my Chatbox. If they are brave enough.


- Doesn't get insulted/offended. I don't get insulted. I don't care what other people think.



- Will not give in to you unless you have a proper reason for me to do so. Seriously, why would I give in to you just because you "worked really hard for it" or "I beat you everytime" or something like that. for example. remember that post about my fight with Christine. Some of you probably think I am "bitchy" for wanting to claim my marks. Hello??? I was in the right.




To all people who think I am "bitchy"...


I would like you to personally e-mail me (cheryl_n94@hotmail.com) and give me ten reasons why you think I am a bitch. Excluding me slapping Tan Hei Zel. Jarrod slapped Yau before. Why don't we call him bitchy.



- I think I have this special talent. I can achieve something without much effort.



1. take a look at my studies (before they used this stupid gmp gta whatever method). I would get like 6th place and this is only because of moral or art or kh. I would be 2nd if not for those stupid subjects. And most of all, I don't have any tuition and don't pay attention in class.



2. I beat Abigail in the marathon. I got 6th she got 5th. Abigail has been running since primary school while I only started like a month before the marathon. The whole time during the marathon, I was singing the "oyoyoy" song and laughing and talking while my good friend was being focused and serious ,trying to win.



3. I got into the school choir (I might get kicked out). I auditioned just so I could skip class while the Hui Li gang (Rou En, Siew Jun, Hui Li, Soo Yin and Twins) auditioned because they were serious about singing. Only the twins got in while the others didn't. And on top of that, they warmed up and practiced prior to the audition.




** Dear people mentioned above, Do Not get angry and Please don't throw lawsuits at me or go aroung telling people that I am ...whats that word that you brainless people use again?? oh ya Bitchy. **



- Not trustable..You shouldn't listen to me especially when I am angry. What I say is 98% crap 2% truth..for example




Cheryl : Ooooh the paper is blue. What a lovely color. I think blue is my new favourite color


Cheryl : Wait wait I hate blue. Pink is my favourite


At the moment, Red is my favourite.



Just hear those sleigh bells jingling

ring ting tingling too

come on its lovely weather for a
sleigh ride together with you

Outside the snow is falling and

friends are calling Yoohoo

Come on its lovely weather for a

sleigh ride together with you



- Tends to break out into song randomly. Usually Christmas songs or tv advertistments.

- Can sing the whole twist and trim song.





1234, come on everyone

Turn right and say hi hi

turn left and say bye bye

Just twist up and down and trim your waist down

twist twist twist twist.

twist twist twist

and trim

Just do the cardio twist with Osim

Anytime anywhere just twist



- Doesn't intend to get married. Which means I'll never have sex because sex before marriage is against my religion. Hmm?? since I am not getting married, Maybe I can be a nun..

Or maybe I can become the first female Pope in history.



Just try to imagine a pope with long hair and boobs.



Well, I think thats all you need to know about me.


Oh Oh you know that picture of me up there, thats me trying to do the fishball eye look aka doe eye look. The one that the Olsen twins like to do.



xoxo
Cheryl Anne







































































Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

CherCee said...

Hi
I am also Cheryl Anne from the US born in 1959