Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Joo Ish Teh Life Of Teh Partay :D

Go crack it. Teehee.

I'm going on a blogging hiatus. THAT'S ME. NOT THE MAGNIFICENT CHERYL ANNE.

Why?? WHY??

#1
I'm too busy playing my online games. And my PS2 is just about revived when I get my GUITAR HERO. [skips around] Let's all FROLIC~ so happy. I bet my PS2 is happy too.

Abi: I got Guitar Hero!!
PS2: OH EM GEE!! Play it on me, play play play!! :3 I feel so useless.
Abi: *blows off dust from PS2* -_- oh my...so much dust.

-Boots the PS2-

Abi: It didn't die on me. Wow, sure loads fast...
PS2: You didn't play me for more than 8 months, GODDAMMIT. I'm dry.

You probably won't get that conversation, but I do. So just bare with the stupidity of it :D

#2
I LOST MY FRIGGIN CAMERA WIRE. Damn. I LOST IT. I have a really long post about random stuff that's completed before this. The sad thing is, it's like 99.999999999% completed. All the pictures are stuck in my camera. Pfft.

#3
I'm watching tv, shows, dvd's etc. ranging from CSI:NY season 5, 90210, Desprate Housewives, Heroes (though it doesn't appeal to me?), ANTM, Friends (eddie cahill :D) , E-news, Kinship 2 to Jeff Corwin's bloopers, Mythbusters, random shows on Animal Planet and what nots.
...COUCH POTATO :D heehee. I'm also catching up on movies like by the bomb loads. (I support pirated stuff, because it's cheap. If you gave me an original at the same price, I'd most likely snag it and be an anti-pirated dvd's follower)

Guy: Where do you work?
Guyguy: Microsoft.
Guy: OH EM GEE!! Original.

You probably won't get this too. Go ask your parents if you don't know how Microsoft is related to original :'D

#4
Sleeping. 'nuff said. I'm secretly a nocturnal. And PROUD of it, mind you, P-R-O-U-D of it. :D

#5
Christmas shopping. Yes, I'm shopping for gifts. Its hard when everyone around you says: "Anything la" or "I don't know la". C'mon it's friggin CHRISTMAS!! DON'T YOU HAVE A WISHLIST LIKE YAU?? OR ME??

(Yau's wishlist)

Yau: I want a toaster :D
My mum: What for O.O
Yau: -_- To make toast...
My mum: Don't you have one?

-The next day-

Yau: Bee, don't buy me a toaster.
Abi: ?
Yau: Mother found one.
Abi: Hahahaahaaahaaa.
Yau's mom: We have a toaster, silly Hui Min. LOL.

(Abi's wishlist)

Yau: What do you want? You got Fruits Basket?
Abi: Ya.
Yau: Fag.
Abi: Wait, do me a favor and go to Borders and ask wheter they have a book entitled: Letters to a Young Sister by Hill Harper.
Yau: Kay.

-Next day-

Abi: Yau, its okay, they don't have it. I went and ask them.
Yau: -_- You always beat me to your books.
Abi: :'D Malaysian bookstores suck, cept' for Kinokuniya. That's a book heaven. Anyways I'm going to buy his book on Amazon. yay!

I'm gonna make your life easier. Buy me cash cards. They'll never run out of fashion in my books. :D

#6
Going to Sabah. I go every year. OMG -_-" I need a change of atmosphere. Not that Sabah is bad or anything. It's actually really nice, but I at least want to spend Christmas in KL for once. The good thing is, my grandad's house has broadband now. Whoopee~ So I won't be computer deprived. And if his broadband doesn't work, I can just walk out to Starbucks.
I don't rely on the TV over there. It's funny, when I was a kid, I couldn't live without Disney Channel, Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. And I'd hate going back because: NO ASTRO=NO CARTOONS. They have Astro with cartoons now, too bad I'm not fond of cartoons anymore and I want AXN, MTV, channel [V], E!, Star World. But noooooo, they don't have it there. -_-

I don't think you get it. I was just rambling and joking. Sabah is still nice. Cut to the point: Murphey's Law T.T


Random note: Sometimes I like to cry for no reason. After that I like to eat rice :3

xoxo

Abigail

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: