Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

They Say Chocolate Is Good For Your Soul.

Why, hell yes it is.

I found my camera wire...
.

..

...

....

while pigging out on chocolate.


WOOHOO!! :D
You have no idea how happy I am. And to celebrate, a picture of Yau's brother that I promised her I'd upload. Heehee.



















See the resemblance?? Taken during my sister's kindergarten concert, that Mallek didn't attend cause he was "malas la" :'D
Anyway, Yau and I were bored so we decided to bust it by playing with some make-up I had in my bag. Being the super nice cousin *coughcough* he is, he actually let us use his face. (big mistake there) :D
So we slapped on a hell lot of blusher and if you look closely lipgloss. We wanted to play with eyeshadow too, but he refused.

Decided to post this first, as my next post has quite a few pictures, too lazy to upload all. Hahaha.
So I got a tag from Joyce's blog. And I'm going to make you all suffer by tagging you. To be frank, I'm just bored!! :D

Me
Name : Abigail
Nicknames : Abi, Bee, Gail (betcha' didn't know that one)
Name spelled backwards : LIAGIBA
Birthday : 11th December (I'll have a thank you post when I feel like it.)
Glasses or contacts :Glasses. (Yes I wear 'em. Don't be shocked next year :P)
Hair colour : Black
Hairstyle : Bob, slanted fringe


Favourties
Brand name for clothes : I like staring at Esprit.
Brand name for shoes : ?
Candy : Sour Peach Rings :)
Colour : Orange. Anything else not PINK!! :P
Cookie : Chocolate Chip
Drink : Universal Solvent
Fast food places : MOS burger
Food : Rice
Ice-cream flavour : Sunset Sorbet? Anything sour really.
Subject in school : PJ, Science. (Cheryl, we forgot to take a picture of Aminah and Zee -_-")


Of all your friends
The best advisor : Cheryl Anne! (Pfft..haha, are you happy?)
The best hair : Rou En, Hui Li?
The best handwriting : Rou En (Mine is like chicken scratches)
The dirtiest mind : Mallek :O (Don't keel me, pls)
The funniest : Jarrod (?)
The prettiest : We're all pretty *strikes pose* :D
The loudest : Yau
The most trusting : No one~ ^-^
The nicest eyes : Can I include Eddie Cahill? He pwns them ALL!! :D
The shortest : We're all TALL! (excuses,excuses)
The smartest : OH EM GEE!! Siew Jun! (But I still live on Rou En's theory. We're all born smart, school makes us stupid. If you think about it, it actually makes sense. Well at least school's throughout our nation. We're all born smart, but in different ways. But school only judges us academically.) I mean have you seen our moral sheet? It friggin looks like this:














The highlighted bits are those you are supossed to cram into your head, FRIGGIN WORD BY WORD. One word wrong, your whole answer is wrong, don't friggin put your imbuhan's? Well you're gonna be fcukking wrong :D Gonna touch on this subject one day. *Jots down the topic*

The tallest
: Jeremy or Mallek or Christine? (EDDIE CAHILL!! beats 'em flat, noobs :'D)


Have you ever...
Been on stage : Yup.
Cheated on a test : Duh! I'm very bad, noe?
Gone to camp : Many, many times.
Keep a secret from anyone : Yeah, I'm very honest. :D
Stolen anything : No, how 'bout borrowing and not returning due to my blurness. Christine I have your pen.


The last...
Movie watched : 10 Promises To My Dog. (I'm a sucker for Japanese movies, I always cry.)
Called you : Yau bu yao, Pergi pulau,, makan kuey teow. :D
People who saw you cry : Refer to the random note, in my previous post. TV screen? Yes, I cry watching movies. YOU just don't see it.
Person you went to mall with : Dennisa, Yau, Cheryl, Christine and sista.
Thing you ate : Chocolate Bar (that's when I found my camera wire :3)
Thing you drank : Universal Solvent


Others
If you could describe yourself in 3 words : IlikeEddieCahill (look 'ma one word :3)
What are some of your fav junk food : Friesfriesfries!!
What colour are your bedroom wall : Blue, going to be orange soon.
Whats your favourite thing thing to do during weekends : Breathe :D


Pass this on..
1. Everyone, who has not done this. I'll be watching you [evil laugh] >:D


P.S. I don't have Guitar Hero yet. But I will in teh Future!! :D Can't wait. NOMNOMNOMNOM.

xoxo

Abigail

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: