Hello Friends !! Welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my magical and wondrous world.
RSS

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cheryl's New Year Resolution

Hello Sparkles

Sorry for the lack of posts. I have been busy doing Christmassy stuff and therefore I neglected my blog and semi-forgot how to use the computer.

Anyway, since the New Year is coming, I have decided to come up with a list of resolutions but first, let me tell you how the year 20o8 has been for me..


1. I made new friends

This is a big deal for me. Because some well actually most people think I am some mean unapproachable person or a psycho over smiley over hyper person just because of the way I walk and talk. So I usually get shunned by society just like my poor old buddy.....

Charlie The Unicorn.. I mean seriously look at that poor white unicorn getting bounced on. I feel so sad for him. * cry*

Anyway. I tried to be friendly and I actually made friends with some very magical and extremely pure hearted people.. Presenting the....

Hui Li Gang


2. I learnt how to blog

Did you know that my chatbox and link list were created by my good friend Christine Kuan?? Well, my computer skills have improved a bit. I know how to use blogger now. And I also learnt that by right-clicking a photo, you can save it to your computer or make it your background


3. I learnt that sitting the way I sit is BAD

Even if I am wearing pants or wearing a skirt that comes with a pair of built in shorts.

Credits to the KAYM people for teacing me this. In the bus and at houses they are always telling me to...

"close shop", sit properly, close my legs when I sit. Or some times they just say "Cheryl" then they hold their knees together.

Before (duduk terkangkang)............................

After (duduk tertutup)

Aren't you proud of me?? I know you are *winks*

Anyway.. on to my list of resolutions. I know you people are going to gossip about me saying ' Ahhhh Cheryl says that she is turning over a new leaf every two weeks and she always goes back to her old ways a day later"


Well resolutions and leaves are different. Whoever thinks they are similar is stupid.



resolution no. 1

I am not going to tell white lies or sugarcoat things just to make you feel good.. If I think your idea is stupid, I shall just say "that is stupid" I won't try to tell it to you nicely saying things like " Maybe we could do it this way instead of that way".I am going to be blunt and to the point when i tell people things. Just like Dr. House.

Because, by talking to you in long winded mode, I am wasting precious time.

resolution no.2

If I dislike you, I will not gossip about you and pretend to be nice to you when I see you. Because, people who do that are puss**s.

I have this friend who is always gossiping about how irritating, how annoying, how thick-skinned, how bitchy, how blablalba people are. And when she sees them, she hugs them and acts like nothing is wrong.

That is an example of 'what not to do'. And that friend is in my list of puss**s by the way.



resolution no. 3

I am going to be friendly to everyone. I won't discriminate against people who walk or talk in a certain way. Looks can be deceiving.


For example, I know someone who has a piercing and has long hair and drives recklessly and swares. Most people would think he is some evil person even if they don't know him.. Why is that???

Why should a persons apperance cloud your judgement?? This person is actually an enviromentalist who refusses plastic bags when he is at the shopping mall and likes going to Cameron Highlands so he can 'be one with nature'

The moral of the story is that you should judge people. So, I won't hate anyone unless they have done something to me.


Someone once wait no twice commented that I am very very judgemental. Honestly, I don't think I am judgemental at all. That person thinks I judge people because on day, I decided to try to convince a friend of mine to not eat french fries by saying "I am not going to eat fries like you people and become some fat pig". You see, this friend who I was trying to convince would grumble about her fats everyday and it was very annoying.

Speaking of fats, check this out....


Tadaaaa!!! * eyeburn*




Anyway, what does saying what I said have to do with being judgemental. Being judgemental is this.....



Yau comes to school and sees Christine on the first day. Christine looks like Christine (blur and slightly dead).



Christine

Yau automatically thinks she is some stupid Cina apek who doesn't talk.

Anyway, I will not judge people or animals next year




resolution no. 4

I am not going to walk out of my house unless I am fully clothed anymore unless it is an emergency like a fire or robbers attack while I am bathing or chickens invade my home while I am naked.

In fact, I am not even going to leave my room naked ever again and I shall close the door and the window when I am naked in my room.


resolution no. 5

I am going to try to save the planet from extinction by doing more than just not using plastic bags. I will...

- leave the curtains open during the day so I can save electricity by not having to use lights and using the beautiful bright and shiny sunlight instead.

Aaaah sunshine..*claps hands*

- use the fan instead of the aircon on rainy or windy days

- turn off the tap while I am brushing my teeth and putting soap on my body





- not wear clothes when I am in my room to save water used to wash clothes.



Thats all. I shall try my best to keep to my resolutions next year. In the meantime..

Happy New Year


Oooohhh Fireworks *excited face*



xoxo
Cheryl Anne



































Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Noel said...

errr... i think you should keep your clothes on cheryl.